Carpools?

Playaa

alright I just realized I'd hafta drive across 3 and a half states to get there (just realized it cause I never thought about it before.... ;) )

so who in the St. Louis area is going and willing to carpool?

p.s. --> I'm not definatly going yet just finding options

*EDIT*

according to Uber's post below

<------ Needs a ride

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

What we should do is have everyone who needs a ride and everyone who is willing to give people rides to post here. That way, we can make connections easily so people aren't left behind. As of right now, I don't have a car, and Penguinz's car is in tough shape... so 2 in New Hampshire might be in need of a ride.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Take a plane? For a LAN? Little bit of overkill. I'd rather save money by driving.

hey, i drove from Des Moines, Iowa last year. it ain't that bad, so long as the belts don't pop off the van at 4:30 pm on Friday...it also helps if the van has an A/C that works...yeah.....i just keep tellin myself it was worth it....

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Thats what I'm talking about! Kurtz, don't go thinkin that I don't want to take a plane cause mommy and daddy wouldn't buy my ticket. I bought my ticket to London and back from Paris on my own, thanks. :P

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
why don't u guys take a plane?

cause mommy and daddy dont bye our tickets. :P D*mn kids these days :angry:

lmao

I hope to get to do this...I mean I can, I just hope I'm not too late to sign up! LongHair and I will be coming from Chicago. With equipment I reckon we should be able to get 1 more in a car. I have a truck so, if people packed up stuff good and sealed it from road dust in like a suitcase I could bring a few machines that way. I have an extended cab so some can fit inside pretty easy too.

Chief

Well....

If this actually happens in July I'll probably go. Any other month and it may be a bit more difficult. I'll be in South GA at the time so that means I'll go through pretty much all of Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and finally into Ohio. (For those wondering wth I'm coming all the way from GA, it's b/c I got wife and kids and need a break BIG-TIME!)

So I'll carpool a few guys (no more than 3), but you have to find your own way to the interstate. I-75 Also I'm not picking up a bunch of kids, so you best be over 21 or forget about it. So that's that. 3ppl, over 21, find your own way to the interstate.

I hope to get to do this...I mean I can, I just hope I'm not too late to sign up! LongHair and I will be coming from Chicago. With equipment I reckon we should be able to get 1 more in a car. I have a truck so, if people packed up stuff good and sealed it from road dust in like a suitcase I could bring a few machines that way. I have an extended cab so some can fit inside pretty easy too.

Chief

ditto plus Magruter might be with us as well... maybe. Depends on... well alot of things.

I finally got around to cleaning out my trunk and there's a heck of alot of space back there. Enough to say that computers and limited amount of other gear should fit. so... on road trips I don't think anymore than four in my car is gonna fly too well. We got me Chief, Mag(maybe). So yeah space for one more :)

<---aHHHHhhh! Scratches head and realizes he'll be driving alone.

Yes my leather Lazyboy dual reclining couch will come in QUITE handy me thinks<snicker snkicker snicker>

couch.jpg

My dad was director of international sales for AlliedSignal's avionics and he didn't give me much more than a couple of late birthday cards. Got $50k in student loans to prove it. Flying? no. All he's good for is having affairs and leaving. Well, I guess he did call the SWAT team in on me once...seriously. Who brought up parents paying? Now I'm mad at Mmmms cuz I can't cuss in an appropriate situation. For those playing at home, please reference your dictionary's slang section for alternatives to fishsticks beginning with the same letter. That's him.

:(

Chief

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i'm an hr from st. louis....gen j. lives in missery...errr missouri. If i go, the 3 of us should car pool it up.

chief last year wilco,boblee and myself hooked up for the drive. Maybe you guys can jump behind us for the trip and ill blow the hits back to you guys.Dont want anyone to say i kept it all to myself.