Arrogance

Don't u hate it when people come into the server who think they're better then everyone else and their game is above all others? I do. And then they try to tell everyone else what to do and try to get people in trouble? The people who make u want to leave as soon as they enter the server?

I hate those types of people.

They are the type of people that make me want to stop playing CS. well i guess alot of things make me want to stop playing CS...but i won't go into all of those right now.

I know everyone has a person like that in their mind right now, EVERYONE, whether u want to admit it or not, there's a person who when they come into the server, u want to bash them with your boom stick and throw a million nades at them and not get a TK....

:freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak::freak:

Arrogance is something that turns my stomach. I'd rather not delve into times I've listened to people yell at each other in order to support their own egos... The GC servers aren't around for people to just make themselves happy, it's for teamplay. The regs know that, atleast I think they do, and all the GC members know it, atleast I hope they do. I'm not sure if it can be stopped, but it's certainly something to look in to.

Well.... if you can back it up... :wiggle2::wiggle2:

lol.. I'm just playing around.. yah especially when they yell at you for not doing something that they could so easily do... the funny thing is, they are usually dead before you :rolleyes:

I know I can get bossy when a team is losing and there's no reason for it. I don't think(to my knowledge) I have ever directly attacked someone, except maybe for extremely stupid TK/TD cases, which is usually just a 'What are you doing!?' or a very sarcastic 'Nice shot' before letting it go.

Oh, I ridicule team stackers as well when I catch them, usually with a sarcastic 'Thx for team stacking.'

But I think my worst problem is when people are trying to organize rushes and half the team does it and half doesn't. And if everyone did it, it'd work, and they just keep camping anyway because for some reason, they're afraid to die, even though they keep dying every round anyway. So I may throw some ridicule out to the general team, which is a tad pompous, saying something like 'Might as well camp, that way the team will stick together' when someone asks for the battle plan.

After all, like I always say, do what works until it doesn't. Vice versa, too --- if ain't working, change strategies.

It bothers me when people don't recognize miscommunications in our faceless internet relationships and overreact when someone doesn't understand or just misses what someone may have said. People have to realize that no one is out to get them and that they can solve their problems through simply hammering out those miscommunications by talking to eachother.

I'm not here to make enemies, just to save friends.

I know I can sometimes get very vocal in my opinion on the server. Hopefully I never come accross as arrogant to anyone.

I do realize I talk a LOT on the voicechat though. This is something that could be annoying to some. If you do ever think I"m over using the mic, please Please tell me to tone it down.

That said, was it really bad on the server or something that you felt it necessary to make a post like this?

This just feels a bit over dramatic really. Personally I haven't really seen too much in the way of arrogant behavior on our servers. Certainly much less than other servers have.

lol we all have our days were we take something really stupid emotional but it happens to the best of us  ....  id rather play cs then watch a tv show though

Everyone says I'm petty when I tell them my diabolical plans of maiming players in real life that are above me in the ranks. (Especially Norguard.)

Ice, idk how anyone could EVER find u to be annoying, and noooo im not being dramatic, it's not like something that just happened or anything and im making a big deal out of it, im just saying... :spin2:

Though u must admit bashing someone with a boomstick does sound pretty intense :freak:

My bologna has a first name it's O S C A R

My bologna has a second name it's M E Y E R

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

I admit to do what some people call "yelling" at my teammates. I do hope I dont com eover as being arrogant. But there are times when after you team has been losing the last 7 rounds straight and every one of those round they rushed the same spot and did the same things and died in the same way. Somehow I do not understand and refuse to acknowledge the fact that alot of people either dont or just refuse to learn from their mistakes. 8 games in a row with CTs rushing dd on Dust2 and all dying every round (save a couple smart ones) I sort of have a mental breakdown as my image of people as supposedly being the smartest thing on this planet we call earth begins to break down and I realize that sometimes some people just dont match those standards. Oh well its got me a nickname from GirlGamer...heheheh