Things that would make CS cooler

EbilDustBunny

Reintroducing the ability for Terrorists to move the hostages! Playing find the hostie was a great game  :D

GEEZ I remember back when that was doable. That was awesome. CTs always never found the hosties from terrorists moving them to locations like their own spawn or something.

How about the fact you can die when a grenade is thrown two inches from your face instead of it draining like 95 HP?

I think 91 is all you can do if it bounces off their face before it explodes.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play all the max payne 2 mods. Somtimes when Im playing CS I forget that Im playing CS and right click thinking ill go into bullettime when an enemy pops out. Many deaths from that one. The buttstroke idea would be good if you ran out of ammo. Would be nice to have a submachine gun as your sidearm (m4 main-p90 sidearm). RPG, claymore trip mines. Dont know if hand signals would work too well since a lot of players are loners and dont care about the group anyway. Ive had some tacticle training in the military entering buildings and throwing nades but most players dont. I dont think they would know what the hand signals meant. Even with mics they dont listen or cooperate. Being able to move the hosties was fun. Put the scope back on the m4. Nades should kill instantly when detonated in their face, mine only seem to want to bouce back and kill me instantly. Some new weapons would be nice. BRING BACK THE SHIELD!. Batons would also be nice when the ammo runs out or be able to go hand to hand. Be fun to be able to pick up rocks, pipes, baseball bats and items on the ground to throw. Why cant we pick up steel barrels and run with them as shields ala HL2? Call in airstrikes like TFC. Might need bigger maps for that. Be able to arm the bomb with a variable timer and throw it at cts or the bomb site. These are some of my favorite things.

I'd like to take the CS characters and guns into a new game, so you could completely own!

The reason I have stayed with cs as my only real game for the last so many years is the fact that i love the way the characters move, the way the aim works and the realism of the game. I have never found anything better in any other shoot em up.

So if I took my cs dude into a game like bf2 and pull out a nice awp, I'd own!

My love for cs is so bad, that I had to complete hl2 before even playing cs source, because if i hadnt completed hl2 before playing source, i'd miss the confusing story line that hl2 had to offer. :freak3:

GC Alumni
(edited)

Heh what about HAND CUFFS (heh kinky... I know) like you get some cash if you capture a T or CT ! And you get also some money for freeing a teammate! Like... if you hand cuff you can still runn around but most likely if you don't listen to the guy that tied ya you'd be a dead man. (bunny too) blind folds might be another thing to consider... because we can't be like "Ahhh they have me hostage in <location>! Two guards!"

And if you succeed in keeping them hostage until the end of the round maybe a bigger bonus would follow. LOL... much pwnage if you can capture an entire team.

-------------

Tear gas and gas maskes... no explantion needed.

I wonder what situtation would make a capture the flag type game...

Edited by EbilDustBunny

ouchy... yeah it'd definatly gonna hurt like the knife weapon! BAP! on the back of the head.... he's out. or Kidney shot! ouch

amazing how much ebil reminds me of the way i talk...

i always use like WA POW and BAP ect. A lot

NuT- :o:o:o

personally I'd go for the (m43??) grenade launcher attached for the Colt

Oh and being able to use your prirmary weapon as a club/hand-to-hand weapon would be cool too, sneak up behind that guy and just club him in the back of the head with the butt of your rifle :)

Plus you wouldn't have to worry about him hearin you pull out your knife or trying to sneak up on him without a gun out