Poll for Peeps who stand up to go potty

ScubaDan

Do you spit in the urinal?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I once saw a man at a urinal talking on a cell phone, reading the paper with one hand, and fixing his hair with the other.......while peeing...

4 activities, 3 of which SHOULD require a hand to do...only 2 hands.

yeah...that's probably how the floor always ends up yellow.

I once saw a man at a urinal talking on a cell phone, reading the paper with one hand, and fixing his hair with the other.......while peeing...

4 activities, 3 of which SHOULD require a hand to do...only 2 hands.

yeah...that's probably how the floor always ends up yellow.

You didn't happen to get his number did you? I've been trying that but my paper always ends up yellow instead.

This one guy tried to spit in the toilet - which is the right place for it I guess, but still gross none the less - and he spit on himself. well, hell yeah I laughed. I think he wanted to pee on me for laughing at his misfortune.

:biglaugha:

I stare atmyself. I love myself, and think its awsome, and am fasinated with it at times. I enjoy looking atmyself... Is that so wrong? Theres only one time i EVER spit, and i'll not discuss that here ;)

i am not going to think about that.........

but anyways is this a poll about spitting or sitting?? well i spit in the urinal if i feel like it why not?? and i stand up! unless i got to drop the kids of at the pool then thats different story...