Education Level

Kilzugud

What is your highest lvl of education?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Errrm...maybe I should have cliked other instead of associate's degree which I'm a little unsure of what it actually is...done 3 years of "college" and 1 full year long course in Sound Design...where that fits in I have no clue

Were you given a piece of paper that said "Associate's Degree"?  If not, you don't have one.  :) 

Sounds like you could either vote "3 years of college" or "4 years of college" if that year-long course was a college course.

I see...that makes sense...haven't received the degree in paper yet so I'll let everyone know then

Edit...looking at the actual definition of bachelor's degree...I guess thats what I have

Edited by anonymo

BA in Elementary Education

MA in Instructional Technology

....will have a second MA within 2-4 years.

i started to go to school for tech ed, loved it, however just love Criminal Justice more. i love teaching though, so its cool that i have the chance to train/teach a little at this job im at now.

(edited)

B.S. Computer Science, Radford University :boing: (2005)

BS in Engineering Mechanics and Astronautics. U of Wisconsin Madison 03.

sounds interesting, what are you doing???

Edited by NOFX

Erm, finished Grade 13 with top marks, and am currently in a masters program in the School of Hard Knocks.

I'll go back and get a few degrees/certificates in music, teaching, media editing and PC repairs once this long, long story comes to an end.

B.S. Computer Science, Radford University  :boing: (2005)

Looking for the right job still... LOL. Got really close to a research postition with NASA Glen doing propulsion stuff. Also was really close to getting a job working on design with Lockheed for NSA satellites. That was a spooky interview... they couldn't tell me where the facility was or exactly what I'd be doing. Had to have a few interviews with the DOD too. Needed really high civilian clearance to get the job. Maybe they found some skeletons but I ended up not getting the offer... :boo:

For now just making ends meet with a cruddy job and looking for what I really want to do. Been a while so I may get my masters and try for more research stuff. Assuming I want to go 60,000 more into debt.

B.S. Computer Science, Radford University  :boing: (2005)

Looking for the right job still... LOL. Got really close to a research postition with NASA Glen doing propulsion stuff. Also was really close to getting a job working on design with Lockheed for NSA satellites. That was a spooky interview... they couldn't tell me where the facility was or exactly what I'd be doing. Had to have a few interviews with the DOD too. Needed really high civilian clearance to get the job. Maybe they found some skeletons but I ended up not getting the offer... :boo:

For now just making ends meet with a cruddy job and looking for what I really want to do. Been a while so I may get my masters and try for more research stuff. Assuming I want to go 60,000 more into debt.

crazy stuff.

• 5 weeks later...