What kind of driver are you?

Terribleone

What kind of driver are you?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I go no more than 5 over the speed limit and spend the rest of my time avoiding the nascar wonna be drivers from the south. It seems people in the south just can not drive but think they can. One of the worst states for the quality of drivers is NC and unfortunately I drive in the state about every day. On average I avoid an accident about once a day. Whether it be someone pulling in front of me or stopping in a traffic circle to yield to the person waiting at the yield sign.

I drive 5-10 over usually, and burn it off the line, without actually burning everything, I enjoy ripping people off the line and still staying below 3000rpm before 3rd

And ZD...bad drivers are everywhere...when driving across Toronto I encounter a near accident almost every...errrm...mile...most people don't have the ability to see the big picture at every intersection, which really bothers me...in my opinion more than 50% of drivers on north american roads are not actually qualified to drive...I have always wanted to develop a computer system that coordinates itself with a GPS device in your car, then whenever you make slight mistakes while driving (ie rolling through a stop, not stopping at a yellow light, illegal turns) you get demerit points automatically and lose your license that much faster...

I have always wanted to develop a computer system that coordinates itself with a GPS device in your car, then whenever you make slight mistakes while driving (ie rolling through a stop, not stopping at a yellow light, illegal turns) you get demerit points automatically and lose your license that much faster...

Has someone been watching The Fifth Element recently? :P

I drive around the city all day, People CANNOT DRIVE. Sunday is horrible here. Everyone goes soooo slow and take their sweet time doing every little thing. Do these people not realize they spend at least 8 hours in their cars every week traveling 10 miles? It takes me 30-40 minutes to travel 13 miles. I swear Im going to get a huge metal Bumper on the front of my truck and start running people over. Not all of us want to wait in traffic with our thumb up our butts!! Yes, I know.. I do have road rage

I don't think I floor it but I am the first car to the other side when to light turns green. I pull 80s when I'm on the bridge... and more on the highway. I drive like a girl.... crazy and stupid like, but only when I'm driving by myself. With passengers I'm a good girl...5-10 over limit if I don't pay attention. I've never been pulled over... no tickets. Heh... my car is a piece of junk too.

Why do I drive so fast? I don't like driving. And I don't always drive the crazy... only when it the situtation allows me to.

I think I have like an anti-cop device hidden in my car... I would pass them or be speeding right behind them but never pass em. They're driving fast too.... around 20miles over. Cops like bunnies... :peace:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

It really depends on where I'm driving. If I'm in a neighborhood where there's a high likelyhood of children playing or something, I do a max of the speedlimit, sometimes less. If I'm on a road trip on the interstate, driving across Nebraska or Kansas I'm usually doing 10-15 over. Around town I tend to stay within 5 to 10 mph of the limit I guess.

There are kids that think its cool to fly through our neighborhood and use the speedbumps as jumps. If I could I would yank them out of their cars by their nipplerings and beat the crap out of them. (sad that I have to do this but *** disclaimer, I'm not saying that all people with nipple rings act this way, just that I think that would really hurt so I used that as a description)

i drive alot of back rounds in the madison area, I've only seen a couple cops in the last 6 months, so i go about 10 MPH over. Unless i'm on one of my favorites, then it's anywhere from 10-35 over. Great curves, some steep hills, and nice sceenery when you're almost doing a 100!!

(edited)
i drive alot of back rounds in the madison area, I've only seen a couple cops in the last 6 months, so i go about 10 MPH over.  Unless i'm on one of my favorites, then it's anywhere from 10-35 over.  Great curves, some steep hills, and nice sceenery when you're almost doing a 100!!

VR6's are fun eh??

Im waiting to hear the person say, I floor it always, but I still go 5-10 under :(

What TV show is stop short from?? I forget where I heard it

btw, Ive about 5 speeding tickets... I have somehow managed to speed them thin enough to where 1 falls off insurance as soon as the other one comes up. Oh well I think I have 3 on there now and my insurance isnt that high. 25 next year!!! woohoo

Edited by NOFX

• 4 weeks later...

I try to keep it within the limits. One of my biggest pet peeves is bad drivers. And even if I do go a little fast because i'm running late I know for a fact that i'm in the clear because no matter how fast I go on the freeway, there is always someone going faster that leaves me in the dust. They are usually from IOWA too (crazy Iwigians).