Anonymo wants to change his name!

anonymo

Should I change it?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So whattayall think? I'm tired of Anonymo and it was never the most original name...and the more I open my...err...keyboard up on the boards I figure slomo better describes my nature...and hey, you have a better idear (which you probably do, don't worry, I can take it...heheh and dish it, remember that) I'm all ea....err...eyes?

Final Edit: So it looks like you guys have decided that I should stick with anonymo...which I guess is ok...I'll just have to jazz it up with some wacky characters to the point where no one recognizes it anymore! Thanks for all the input guys and gals!

PSFCP

PS: Mookie you gotta tell me what was with the 6332856?

Edited by anonymo

"slomo" would be the easiest to remember/identify you.

I could think of some silly ones, like:

mo'chine

mo'chanic

mo'money

mo'problems

mo'chete

And perhaps some others that go along with the theme:

phant0m

unknown

ghost

nondescript

will-mo-the-wisp

if you change your name this is what will happen:

1.) i will file for a divorce

2.) i will have fatty switch my seat( ;) ) so i am no where near you at FF.

3.) i will still call you anonymo anyways whether or not its different.

4.) get in here and read fool! http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=22649

disclamer: all above thee above are true except #2

(edited)

I actually voted something new, if you feel you need to change it because you are bored, that's okay and its your decision. I'll always call you SloMo as a joke, but when I'm being serious I can call you w/e. The one thing I suggest you try to keep is 'Mo' cause that's what a lot of people call you.

Of course, Saris Fan Club President is indeed a good start. Good thinking, Mookie. You interested in Vice-President? :lol2::lol2:

Edited by Saris

So far I like:

Will-mo-the-wisp

SFCP

Kruten (that was suggested right?)

aaaaaand...Vovik's love slave

oh and special mention goes to unclean for mo'chete and to mag's for shodan...who would choose that one? :biglaugha:

But seriously folks...I'm itchy for a change...(don't even think of the joke) but if anonymo beats out slomo then I'll keep it...

Oh and I never signed a prenup kilz so...divorce all you want! MUAHAHAHAHA (What's half of nothing?)

So whattayall think? I'm tired of Anonymo and it was never the most original name...and the more I open my...err...keyboard up on the boards I figure slomo better describes my nature...and hey, you have a better idear (which you probably do, don't worry, I can take it...heheh and dish it, remember that) I'm all ea....err...eyes?

Hehe even if you do change your name we'll still see you as anonymo. Like Zerodamage... he changed his name but he'll always be our zero. :freak:

Hehe even if you do change your name we'll still see you as anonymo. Like Zerodamage... he changed his name but he'll always be our zero. :freak:

I think I heard him claim that he was Kohlin before he was ZeroDamage. Seems reasonable since Kohlin is a more likely handle than ZD IMO.

You've used Anonymo for over 6 months. You're scarred with it for life.

word...you can't change a name that easily. I learned that the hard way when I picked Playaa in Platinum back in the day...your name becomes one with your identity...no change for you.

Yup... face it anonymo... you're screwed with this name. :freak: FOREVA