Slapdash

Magruter

guys seriously...i think this is being made too big of a deal... just let it go, he wouldnt just do that. by the way, check out ephemeral's signature v 1.1 (to fatty's standards ;) )

nice v1.1.03 sig (i think i've seen a few versions this afternoon).

"he wouldn't do that" -- well, he did. i sent him a PM early this morning, and haven't seen it since. here's to hoping he stays the course; i don't think anyone wants to chase one of your guys away.

yes, its quite wonderful isnt it. one of my many awesome ideas. well, what i meant is that he didnt mean to do it. it was a mistake, and wasnt intentional. :) yes chasing one of us away would be a shame, wouldn't it? ;)

Edited by ephemeral

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont see why this is getting to be such a big deal. I mean its not like he took it from a book or something. He took it from a forum.

And he did do an error. There was something prohibiting him from typing, or something like that.

Give him a break, he is new to forums.

Ahhh nice find john. I'm so glad I copy right every single post I make, I guess it will pay off when I sue slapdash! How much do you think I can make?

I dont see why this is getting to be such a big deal. I mean its not like he took it from a book or something. He took it from a forum.

And he did do an error. There was something prohibiting him from typing, or something like that.

Give him a break, he is new to forums.

He's done it pretty much every time he has posted. In some ways I think its not actually him doing it and theres some type of bot on his computer. Maybe a cat is ruling his life like a cat is ruling stuttering john :huh:

Welp I just took some time and read through some of those... (lol slapdash is reading THIS thread right now)...and while the content is not much, it's not really spam...it's him typing. I saw none of those "quotes with nothing else" type posts.

As always, if people are just typing to just type, moderators are to discourage.

Part of the pride of this board is that it's not just senseless spam.

friggin word. This is a board that I know I can come to for coherent conversations and not tons of spam. 'Course...Grapple seems to be working hard to change the spam part.

:wiggle2:

C'mon GpLers... quit acting like noobs... ppl might start to think i act like you guys

<Fatty, walking down the street, stops to read a new sign on a telephone pole>

GpL: When you don't make the cut for VI

ZING!

Is slapdash gonna tell us what was going on? It really wasn't a big deal, just confusing...I, personally, am curious as to what was going on...

I know him personally... and it confuses me too. The only thing I can think of is that he was in one of his frenzies, or his comp was screwy... which i cant imagine how that would contribute to odd copied posts

Edited by discombobulated

k heres what happened. i talked to him, and i understad now. we do our posting at school, and teachers hate it when you have gaming anything up. so slapdash (jeremiah, jerjer, jemimah...) kep up the ACT window and just ALT+TABed between the windows whenever the teacher came by. well, kopp, our school technogeek, has quite a few security thingies up, so somehow, when he altabbed between the windows, they were reset, and somehow sent. why he copied and pasted the thigies, well, because he didnt know about the quote thing. so thats it...funs over ... :( hey fatty, what do you mean by your little 'walking down the street thing? i dont understand.