Fatty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Im thinking of driving up after work on the wednesday night...anyone in the area have a couch they want to donate to mo...i promise to not de-clean it...

I'd put the plastic covers on just in case... :twitch:

Good call...I tend to have that "giant lollipop" dream now and again...

GC Founder

I'm sure you could crash on my couch. We'll be there anyways, loading and cooking out anyways.

Depends on who else is at the hotel too....might be a spare bed there.

I'm not sure you even have to wear a shirt after the 1st hole...

Cool! (in more ways than one).

Hmm.... shots per hole? And I'm not talkin' headshots either :biglaugha:

Thanks.

You can take as many shots as you want. But if you hold up Fat's group? Pah. Just leave your ball, take the snowman score and run to the next hole.

Last year, a group that tried to be courteous and let him play thru had to fish their clubs out of the pond for being too slow. Nevermind the fact they were still strapped to the cart...

Quote from last year's golf trip: GET IN THE CART, CLUELESS!!! (Fat to Clue after another bad shot).

You can take as many shots as you want. But if you hold up Fat's group? Pah. Just leave your ball, take the snowman score and run to the next hole.

Last year, a group that tried to be courteous and let him play thru had to fish their clubs out of the pond for being too slow. Nevermind the fact they were still strapped to the cart...

Quote from last year's golf trip: GET IN THE CART, CLUELESS!!! (Fat to Clue after another bad shot).

LOLZ... I'm going to soo bring a handheld if we're just standing around too much.... and we ran out of things to talk about... I wonder if they have mario golf for DS.

• 2 weeks later...