THURSDAY PREPARTY!!

Fatty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I only hack.

If anyone needs someone to make thier score look good, let me know!

Of course, if there is a cart with a cooler in it, I can be a very good chauffeur.

I can even perform professional tasting duties to make sure it isn't poisoned.

I guess the links is the only place you can (legally) drive drunk. (no pun).

• 2 weeks later...
I guess the links is the only place you can (legally) drive drunk. (no pun).

I'm pretty sure you can get a DUI on any moterized vehicle..golf carts, boats, atv, etc...

Saw a news story where a guy got a DUI while riding his horse..... HE figured the horse knew where home was, so he'd be alright. :erm: Another guy got one on a bicycle, so youse always gotta watch yourself. :halo:

hey whats up.....its me the king just dropping in to say hey.....i am going to try and make it up for golf on thursday i need to play more anyway so i can throw this one off to the wife for me going golfing and not to hang out with a bunch of guys with computers......yeah that will work since this will be my third year in a row i am there.....but yeah i will be up there.. i have just bought a new house in kentucky so i will bring mucho pictures and let you know all about the house....cant wait to see yall all there...... :o

• 3 weeks later...
Ooo ooo can I strap the keg to the back of the golf cart and just taxi it around giving free hand outs?

If you start talking like that, we'll have to get, er... bribe the boss to get the beer girls out there...

Do you have to be 21 to go thursday? Not that I would want to drink, but just to be there, and help get stuff ready, and meet some peeps I guess :shrug03:

And Im a little over 100 but im compact :halo: So its easy to throw me, at least to my friends :unsure:

Edited by Chimmpp

GC Founder

We have plenty off options.

Right now, I believe we're at:

Golf

Dinner

Setup (hopefully)

Chimmpp, you are more than welcome to come on Thursday. Reserve your room whenever you decide.

you can pretend to caddy with me if you come with us to go golfing...

Ebil: "Fatty this 9-iron looks good for this shot"

Fatty: "...Ebil the hole is right there. Hand me my putt"

Ebil: "Who said anything about getting it in the hole? Look at all the birds! You can get a birdie!"

Edited by EbilDustBunny