THURSDAY PREPARTY!!

Fatty

If you're cool, you'll show up a day early and not worry about computer stuff, but just enjoy the company.

This year, we're going to golf again on Thursday EARLY. If you don't golf, you could just ride around and drink with us. If we get 20 golfers I'll by the keg personally. Someone write that down.

No Tequila Panchos this year.

Instead, we're going to:

Do some setting up in the ballroom

Play some side cash games of holdem

Hang out by the pool

Hang out in our rooms, (ever play that "round the world" game in a college dorm?)

Test the network, namely get the switch working

Test it again

Play some console games provided by Escape Plan

THis is in the hopes that we can gain access to the ballrooms on Thursday night. I'm pretty sure we will.

I'll be there, and I'll be looking forward to hanging out with some guys all day Thursday.

If you've been there, you know that the weekend flies by and you haven't hardly talked to some of the people there. I hope to be able to spend some time chatting with more guys this year....with an extended staff line up, this will be possible.

Thursday also offers a chance to do this. Hope you can be there! If you just can't, understood.

Look for a sign-up down the road for Thursday.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as of this second......

i have july 7th-13th off. i am going to try and take thursday off so that i can leave wed night after work and be there for all the fun and woop some ppls butts in golf. however, at my job nothing is guarenteed so it will be a toss up for right now. it is a long ways away so we will see.

I'm taking a weeks vacation around fragfest this year. This means I'll be off by 4pm on Tuesday, drive up on Wednesday, be there all day thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday. Drive back on Monday. Rest ALOT on Tuesday, and back to work on Wednesday. Woot.

I'm taking vacation from May-August, so I should be able to arrive on thrusday. ;) Actually, i work most of the summer doing research, but I pretty much get to set my own schedule.

Yesterday I made a room reservation for the 6th through 9th. It looks to be about a 3.5 hour drive from here, so If I should be able to arrive in town pre-lunch.

Looking forward to it. :D

lol kilz is gonna go nuts on thursday because his job won't start until friday.....kilz make sure you can stand up on friday......

on my own? or can i assign someone to hold me up? there you go zester, thats something to do.

Hmmm, tempting but I think Ill have to pass!

Seriously, Id enjoy the night life, bar and pool etc... would there be a good time to just come up for that? Meaning while all u are driving balls on the courses, ill be driving mine to the hotel.

Or I can just chill and relax by the pool at the hotel?!

GC Founder

Anything goes on Thursday!

The more the merrier!

I'm going to request that they have the (outside) pool cleaned up a little better than they did last year, though. If I remember correctly, it wasn't in very good shape.