Deployment Time!!!

Kilzugud

well it finally came around to my time. i knew the deployment rotation was comin around soon and i recieved a phone call here on Dec. 22 saying that they had an individual who had to have an operation and wouldnt be able to go over seas with his unit and they said i was taking his place.

obviously nothing is originally by choice but it is why i signed up and im more then glad to do it. also, i have an older brother who is a CPT. in the Gaurds and will be going also. although we will not be in the same place all that much it will be nice to be there with him and live the experience with him.

because i am filling someone else's shoes i am leaving really soon. usually we know about 2-3 months before hand however i found out on the 22nd and will be leaving down to Fort Shelby Mississippi here on the 4th of January.... yes thats right in 3 days. i will have access to internet however due to our schedule it wont permit playin time. just time for the forums here and there.

as most people know i am a Military Police Officer in the Army Reserves. my orders are to server 18 months over in Iraq, cant disclose the destination. if possible i will post up some pics between now and then however, i will deffinately do so when i return home.

to those i have played with and developed friendships with i thank you and look foward to playin again together when i get home. i appologize that i wont be able to attend Frag Fest this year with everyone. i wish nothing but the best to you guys while i am gone and hope im not easily forgotten ;) .

to those that will, please pray for my brother and i and that we will return safely to our families. may you all have great new year and be safe!!! i will be home fraggin in no time guys, take care and God bless!

Kilz, I'm seriously going to miss you, man. Nothing but respect for the MP in you - you're a great guy, and you made a great admin for GC, so I know that you'll make a great server admin for the US Army.

Stay safe, keep your men on the up and up, and I'm looking forward to talking with you soon again.

Edited by Norguard

(edited)

wow this is crazy kilz, the main thing I have to say is keep pressing the z button then 1, then everyone will here "cover me"

Stay safe and keep in touch, we will have a spot on our cal-invite team(i can always dream) when you come back in 18 months.

like other xt have said, "type retry if you get shot to quick" "jump up and down real quick to dodge there bullets"

and dont use the spectator bug!

Edited by M2.gc

Give um h e double hockey sticks man... My dad is over there right now and i am praying for his safe return so i will do the same for you and your bro. there is always a bright side, 18 months may seem like a long time but 18 months out of 30 yrs of life isn't that bad. No one can replace you kilz so be safe and will look forward to you coming back..