Hello!

Shazz

Well, here I am in a hotel using wireless internet access. I am in Naples Florida right now. Beautiful. Just a Condo runs you around 600k's min. If you want a nice home with 2 bedrooms, living room and a den...you are looking at 1.7 mil. Nice eh?....uh.......can I borrow a dollar? :) Of course we are looking for a min. of a 3 to 4 bedroom home with plenty of room....so again...anyone have a dollar I can borrow??? lol

Anyway, it looks like we will be finalizing on a place here or outside of Orlando near the Atlantic.

I am still on 56k...YEA!!! and I keep getting booted offline in about 5 min. after connecting. Hence the reason I have been afk.

So as soon as we get settled on a home, I will be back in full force. The home I am living in now is nice but not what we want. Plus NO broadband available.

Anyway, I thought I would drop in while I have a connection for the next couple of days and let you fellas know that I am alive.

My M4 trigger finger is getting really itchy.....

Shazzz

SHAZZZ!!!!

We miss you buddy! Let me know where I can send you money and I'll send you ten...as long as I can come visit your heated hollow sometime (preferably during winter, if you catch my (snow) drift)

Glad to hear you're still in the land of the (semi)living! Naples sounds like a nice place...send me some real estate broshures(spelling?)...anyways...I wish you all the luck with finding a new place with decent internet, then again, with my 1337 mac10 skillz lately it probably won't help much! TTYS!

Well, here I am in a hotel using wireless internet access.  I am in Naples Florida right now.  Beautiful.  Just a Condo runs you around 600k's min.  If you want a nice home with 2 bedrooms, living room and a den...you are looking at 1.7 mil. Nice eh?....uh.......can I borrow a dollar? :) Of course we are looking for a min. of a 3 to 4 bedroom home with plenty of room....so again...anyone have a dollar I can borrow??? lol

Anyway, it looks like we will be finalizing on a place here or outside of Orlando near the Atlantic.

I am still on 56k...YEA!!! and I keep getting booted offline in about 5 min. after connecting. Hence the reason I have been afk.

So as soon as we get settled on a home, I will be back in full force.  The home I am living in now is nice but not what we want.  Plus NO broadband available.

Anyway, I thought I would drop in while I have a connection for the next couple of days and let you fellas know that I am alive.

My M4 trigger finger is getting really itchy.....

Shazzz

Wooo, someone finally came down! MOVE TO NAPLES! WE CAN BE NEIGHBORS(kinda)!!! :biglaugha: I'll lend you a dollar. :freak: Orlando is so far away... well not really but yeah. And what do you mean no broadband available... that's like impossible in Naples. really hope you find an awsome home in Naples.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I think I told you I'd save you a beer till you came back.

Well Shazz, it's like this. It's been a really,really long time and beer is only good for so long...

If you make it to FF then I'll forgive you for being AFK.

Make sure you hook up with Madbean, I think he's close to you.