Pondering about FF06, no wait, I'm GOING!!!

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
(edited)
Elevator door opens to a hotel guest and there is Clueless totally shaved of all body hair, and wrapped in toilet paper passed out in the elevator..  (That happened to my friend in HS...)

HAHAHA.... I convinced a guy to shave himself last summer. (he wasn't even drunk).

*looks at becca reply* YES!! no elevators! (scurd of elevators)

And you know what was super funny about the guy who shaved himself... got razor burn. :freak:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Ebil, just another note about the security that the staff have at FF.

Last year, I set up my system on Friday night, and stayed till 12:30 or so Friday night playing CSS(I live less than 20 mins from the hotel). I had to travel to Southern Ohio for a funeral, left my computer at the hotel with all the accessories. Got back to FF05 around 6:00pm Saturday evening, and everything was just like I left it. (Not that I was in the least bit surprised by that)

Also, I had only ever met Fatty in person, but everyone I met treated me like I was a long time friend. Everyone was very welcoming, as you would expect the people here on the forums would be (as well as the reg's on the servers).

I'll be there again this year. Too much fun, laughing, and friendship to pass up on.

Hope you can find a way to get here and experience it yourself.

Edited by Wolfsblood

I finally decided to go so I need a room also so if you want to share ebil I'm here, and two others needed, trust me ebil I know at least Bushmaster and hes really cool! This will be a blast either way!!!

Edited by Girlgamer

GC Alumni
(edited)

If I'm to fly which is the recommended airport to fly to? and what hotel are we having FF06 in? Ugh and yeah mailing my PC by USPS scarey sooo scarey. I plan to remove the HD and the GFX card and bring that with me on the plane... but that will freak me out too because for some reason does anyone feel staticy when you fly? or is it just me?

And wooo thx fer the offer girlgamer I will definately think about that. :boing:

also fatty is that your address? There's no bar/club close by that address as i scope it out on google earth. :boo: Or neighbors... lots of greeeen :freak:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

If I'm to fly which is the recommended airport to fly to? and what hotel are we having FF06 in? Ugh and yeah mailing my PC by USPS scarey sooo scarey. I plan to remove the HD and the GFX card and bring that with me on the plane... but that will freak me out too because for some reason does anyone feel staticy when you fly? or is it just me?

And wooo thx fer the offer girlgamer I will definately think about that.  :boing:

also fatty is that your address? There's no bar/club close by that address as i scope it out on google earth. :boo: Or neighbors... lots of greeeen  :freak:

There is a really nice bar at the hotel.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Check the prices to both Akron/Canton and Cleveland Hopkins.

We'll send a car to pick you up.

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?tovr=-1294747290

I compared with orbits, travelocity, priceline... it's the cheapest one I could find... I compared with orbitz I'm still pondering the bring my own PC thing. Anyways I can see the ride back is going to BE FUNNNN!(not) I might just come without a PC because packing and shipping it there then I have to pack and ship it back... :huh:

My arrival time can still be played with just not my departure... I'll buy it when i know for sure I can go... i like to be prepared if you don't already see that. :biglaugha:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I might just come without a PC because packing and shipping it there then I have to pack and ship it back...  :huh:

Actually Ebil, this is not as bad as it sounds. I did'nt take mine

on a plane mind you, but after you've packed it & taken it

out @ FF you'll be a pro come Sunday morning! Just make sure

to bring a roll of packing tape with you.

Bunny: you can ship your puter to my work and I would be glad to bring it down with me and ship it back to you that fo;;owing monday or you can take it as your carry-on and the stewardess will help you get it into the overhead I saw a guy do it on a flight to vegas

I'd take it with me as carry-on...grab one of those strap thingies that wrap it and produce a handle at the top....

I still dunno what I'm gonna do about that I don't really want to lug around a suite case and a PC (if I even can.)

Maybe I shipping but UPS can be pretty stupid from time to time. they left some customer's package on their door step in the rain.

If you get stopped with a laptop going to a plane you have to boot it up don't you? Would you have to do the same with a PC if you tried to carry it on?

Shipping it seems the less pain approach...specially with that Fishy guy helping out...hmmmm....maybe not;)

I'm making it a goal to find a local computer shop who wants to do some rentals with me.

What would you guys say is a good price....on top of your FF fee, your hotel fee, etc.....how much would you be willing to pay if you could just walk in and find a PC waiting for you....and you didn' thave to carry a thing? Obviuosly if you're flying this is something that may interest you more than if you're just driving...but I need to set a value on this service.