Pondering about FF06, no wait, I'm GOING!!!

EbilDustBunny

Fatty...I'm serious when I say that the only thing keeping me from coming to FF's anymore is the lack of a gaming rig and even if I had one I hate lugging them around. If you seriously found someone to rent out a CS:S capable PC...I would have no excuses.

That said...I wouldn't pay more than $100 for the weekend for the use of it...and that'd be the max I'd pay.

But still...if you could somehow hook that up....then I'd prolly show this year (and play CS:S for the first time in my life)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I have to post this somewhere, but I'll toss it up here:

$79 doesnt include breakfast, however if they sign up as a Priority club

membership they get the option of either a Breakfast, A drink coupon or a

Goody bag upon arrival. They can sign up upon check in or online at

www.holidayinn.com

Why not sign up, eh?

Also I have to post this somewhere, but I'll toss it up here:

$79 doesnt include breakfast, however if they sign up as a Priority club

membership they get the option of either a Breakfast, A drink coupon or a

Goody bag upon arrival. They can sign up upon check in or online at

www.holidayinn.com

Why not sign up, eh?

Heheh I just got paid today so expect my paypal monies soon... I'm tossing for the one with TV mussst have TV... I miss TV. *weep*

(edited)

Wow, I know that your 20 and all but Its cool that your parents trust you Ebil.. Dont let them down cause Ill send them pictures if your being a bad girl.. You know if you start burning couches like your last wild post about going crazy..

Edited by Batman

Ebil, contact me closer to the event, but I plan to build a new gaming rig, nothing wrong with mine, im just stupid with money, lol.

What this means is, I will have 2 complete PC's, and you would be welcome to use one at FF06.

I will try to keep you updated, if you havent heard from me a month before the event, contact me, but I am reasonably sure that I will have my new one done by then.

Ebil, contact me closer to the event, but I plan to build a new gaming rig, nothing wrong with mine, im just stupid with money, lol.

What this means is, I will have 2 complete PC's, and you would be welcome to use one at FF06.

I will try to keep you updated, if you havent heard from me a month before the event, contact me, but I am reasonably sure that I will have my new one done by then.

THAT would be awsome! :spin2:

I bet.. if someone else (not female) did all this... I'm sure of a few of you helping hands right now .. would be like... wow.. that sucks... you should just hitch hike up here with your PC on your back.

and that would be it.

... soo

GL Ebil! You should thumb it! :D

hehe, I honestly have no idea how I can help. PM me if you do.

GC Alumni
(edited)

I might MIGHT.... try to figure away to just bring my tower.... mouse and headset. Bringing the everything is too crazy for me. I might to the carry on thing with my tower... and maybe a small napsack and a little suitecase in their cargo because you can only have so much as a carry on. I'll take out the important stuff like the HD and GFX card ... I dunno box them and keep them in my napsack/backpack and my mouse and headset in my suitcase.

I'm still trying to figure someway to get my pc up there... it's just nervewrecking to transport something like that... can't really afford to keep putting money in a pc.... she's suppose to last me fore 3-4 years after one more addon... ram sometime this summer. going to by a twinx 2gb stick. I'd have 3gb of ram then.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I bet.. if someone else (not female) did all this... I'm sure of a few of you helping hands right now .. would be like... wow.. that sucks... you should just hitch hike up here with your PC on your back.

and that would be it.

I brought a extra comp last year

and that would be it.

... soo

GL Ebil! You should thumb it! :D

hehe, I honestly have no idea how I can help. PM me if you do.

sorry not my intention, :smiling2:

(edited)

WOOHOO!! Alright Ebil!! I must say that is a nice choice in seating, D table is ok but C table ROCKS!!!

It's to rid the temptation of shoving you during games.... :freak:

I think I will be buying TMP's alot this fragfest.. TMP's to shoot bunnies with!!! And looks like I'll be able to shoot spit balls at you while I'm dead..

Edited by Batman

GC Alumni
(edited)

WOOHOO!! Alright Ebil!! I must say that is a nice choice in seating, D table is ok but C table ROCKS!!!

It's to rid the temptation of shoving you during games.... :freak:

I think I will be buying TMP's alot this fragfest.. TMP's to shoot bunnies with!!! And looks like I'll be able to shoot spit balls at you while I'm dead..

...I'll raise your spitballs with rubber bands.... TABLE E DECLARES WAR!!!! but looks like Table A will be caught between our war. :shrug03:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Contest #2

Most creative place someone puts Clueless in wins a better prize.

Now where did that roll of duct tape go? :lol2:

LOL... wow flash back highschool we ducttape someone to the wall... hehehe freshmans. took 3-4 roll I believe. We also duct tape the door to the room the juniors were in while they had a class meeting.

LOL... wow flash back highschool we ducttape someone to the wall... hehehe freshmans. took 3-4 roll I believe. We also duct tape the door to the room the juniors were in while they had a class meeting.

Duct tape has so many uses. lol

If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40.