Pondering about FF06, no wait, I'm GOING!!!

EbilDustBunny

How about from this angle? What is the hourly rate that someone would pay to play billiards or any other type of game? $5/hr?

Figuring 1/2 of Friday and all of Saturday, that's $180. Give a little discount for the volume of hours and I'd guess around $150.

Is $150 worth the safety issues and aggrevation of lugging your PC across the country? If you blew a monitor or mobo in transit, what would it cost you?

Maybe $150 is cheap...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA.... I convinced a guy to shave himself last summer. (he wasn't even drunk).

All himself?! :unsure:

I finally decided to go so I need a room also so if you want to share ebil I'm here, and two others needed, trust me ebil I know at least Bushmaster and hes really cool!  This will be a blast either way!!!

Zest can be a roomie!

I dont take up much space either! :halo:

How about from this angle?  What is the hourly rate that someone would pay to play billiards or any other type of game?  $5/hr?

Figuring 1/2 of Friday and all of Saturday, that's $180.  Give a little discount for the volume of hours and I'd guess around $150.

Is $150 worth the safety issues and aggrevation of lugging your PC across the country?  If you blew a monitor or mobo in transit, what would it cost you?

Maybe $150 is cheap...

not... if you are a college student. I pretty sure I'm already spending enough money for tickets and a room.

It's $79 a night at the hotel... 3 nights is $237.

Plane tickets around $233.

Don't forget about food...

And I am a girl I'm weak... I'd prolly buy things... lots of things. >_<

GC Alumni
(edited)
->Fish,Jan 24 2006, 08:04 PM]plus are you coming for all 3 days? or 4? if you can get away with 2 nights hotel and check out Spiritair they have flights as low as $39. See if you can get one to a city you can get a ride with someone at

Well I'm coming for the thrusday thingy... I figure I'd have to atleast stay in the hotel thrusday night, friday night, saturday night... and maybe sunday night cause my plane doesn't leave until monday sometime. I haven't bought the tickets but they are a click away.

oh yeah I still have yet to tell my dad.... :freak:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

There are enough people around town that you shouldn't have to pay an extra 2 days (wed and Sun) for a hotel.

Are you good with kids? As we discussed, if you can clean and babysit, I have a couch for you. :luxhello:

edit: I forgot cook.....oh and loading and unloading trailers....

There are enough people around town that you shouldn't have to pay an extra 2 days (wed and Sun) for a hotel. 

Are you good with kids? As we discussed, if you can clean and babysit, I have a couch for you.  :luxhello:

edit: I forgot cook.....oh and loading and unloading trailers....

Where in the time during all of this do to see the need for a babysitter? But that'd be cool I like kids... but the question is does your kids like strangers. I'm very sure I'd be a perfect guest.

(edited)

Ill be bringing my man servant Alfred with me this yr, I can send him to pick you up at the airport..

Wow I cant believe you havent asked your dad yet.. You need to at least run it by him..

Edited by Batman

GC Alumni
(edited)

I just told my dad he thinks I'm crazy. Yeah the case of possive dad syndrome is in place. I tried to show him the websites and pictures and stuff now he's pretending to be a sleep. :freak3: They want me to bring a friend but I don't want to. I'm pretty by tomorrow is answer is back to "no"...but i'm persistant and annoying. I'm rigging his PC tomorrow it will be a plastered billboard for FF06

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Have GirlGamer split the cost with ya and give your parents some money back when you get home!  They'd like that, I bet!

PS. Reserve your seat soon, the price jumps up on Wednesday.

naw naw it's not that bad I'm already going to do the 50/50 for my rents. Now to flipping figure out how I shall get my PC downnnn err UP there.

BTW don't forget there is tax on that $79 a night. So $79 translates to about 85 to 90 when all is said and done.

As far as your pc. I would ship it via fedex or ups. Much safer that way than trying to transport it on a plane.