3.5 AIM server set to MILITIA

Fatty

Militia is the prettiest map so far

Yes it looks great. Also, they did a nice job of making it feel more realistic then the normal cs version. Only problem is that parts of the map really can kill your fps. I was getting 15fps at some points. The only other map that kills my fps that much is aztec... when im in the water.

is it as good as the 1.6 version? i love that map, i hope it's even nicer.

when I first started playing on mmmm servers. I remeber they were big fans of militia. Militia was my favorite map for a loooong time. I am stoked they have brought it back

are there still mmmm servers in 1.6? if so, can you tell me the IP's of them?

No Mmmm has no 1.6 servers. In case you hadn't noticed Mmmm has all the .gc servers. Or Mmmm is a part of all the .gc servers now.

And yes this militia looks better then any previous versions.

I saw only some bots and it wasnt responding, although my ISP sucks.

I swaer last night/morning geek was all screamy and yeah hyperventalating over this map/server on teamspeak quite amusing. :D such a little geek you know you are. Scared the bajeezus out of me and scrouge after a moment of silence and geek screamed in anger over CS. :boo:

SWEET! well, i guess my never ending search for a good 1.6 server fails again...

Maybe if you put more time into CSS you wouldn't need to find a good 1.6 server. :D

true...but unless you guys have a comp that can play CSS for me...that won't happen any time soon. i have to play on my dads comp...and that only happens on the weekends...i am a 'weekend warrior' you might say.