k-wix wants to host an EVENT! He Needs you!

K, I'll lend a USP.

Do you want 10 straight minutes of footage, or do you want 10 minutes worth of material? One just means I'll send you a bunch of little demos, and the other means that I'll record a zillion demos and send you the one that makes me happiest... ...though I'm assuming it'll have dead air.

K, I'll lend a USP.

Do you want 10 straight minutes of footage, or do you want 10 minutes worth of material?  One just means I'll send you a bunch of little demos, and the other means that I'll record a zillion demos and send you the one that makes me happiest...  ...though I'm assuming it'll have dead air.

No, the challenge is that it must be 1 10 minute clip - you cannot take seperate clips and send me more then 1, it has to be one, and it has to be 10 minutes (it can be longer, but ill only use up to 10 minutes of it, ill of course, check it and try to capture your best moments, so record 1 or 2 whole maps that you do really good on)

hm, I"m kinda thinking about this. Have to see how my computer feels about recording demos though.

Im not running an amazing system, i get lag.. but demo's dont seem to affect my FPS much.. it seems pretty friendly.. now watching them and recording them is something entirely different, but my compie does a decent enough job

I need more people, so join!

*******UPDATE #2 HOW TO MAKE A DEMO RECORDING*******

Those on this list need to either film themselves and get a demo to me somehow, or have me film them for 10 minutes.

To record a demo (if you dont know how) Just when the match starts, bring up your console (with the ~ key) and type: " record <filename> " (obviously write what you want where filename is, as that will be the name of the file when your done)

It should tell you its recording, now you can close your console and play as per normal - Once you want to stop, open up your console again and simply type 'stop'

It will save it to Half-Life\Valve\<filename>.dem

Edited by Peckles

I need a couple more before i start getting into dates and when i will need the clips by. if you want to show off a dated clip that you have thats fine too, but remember the 10 minute limit. i'd suggest demoing all your matches and then when you end up with a really good one, you send it to me. you never know how well your going to play.

About half a week ago on Scopeless i was 30 and 2 on nuke and just totally on fire with the famas.. but i forgot to record :( i was upset.

I need a couple more before i start getting into dates and when i will need the clips by. if you want to show off a dated clip that you have thats fine too, but remember the 10 minute limit. i'd suggest demoing all your matches and then when you end up with a really good one, you send it to me. you never know how well your going to play.

About half a week ago on Scopeless i was 30 and 2 on nuke and just totally on fire with the famas.. but i forgot to record :( i was upset.

let me know when