coolest keyboard ever

Playaa

You know, I've always wondered about the rearrangeable keys keyboard. Do the keys shift at all? Especially after extended use? Watch the way you type... do you type with your fingers pressing down DIRECTLY perpendicular to the keyboard? Or is it at an angle?

And would people be more prone to carpal tunnel syndrome if their fingers had less movement from side to side to do?

I really have no use for that, after using the standard keyboard for years, I've memorized the location of every key (letters at least). I can type with my eyes closed. I'd rather just assign different functions to other keys for gaming, etc. than actually changing the keys around.

You know, I've always wondered about the rearrangeable keys keyboard.  Do the keys shift at all?  Especially after extended use?  Watch the way you type... do you type with your fingers pressing down DIRECTLY perpendicular to the keyboard?  Or is it at an angle?

And would people be more prone to carpal tunnel syndrome if their fingers had less movement from side to side to do?

Yeah I too was wonding how much those keys moved...but I would assume that they don't move at all, or else that whole system would never work...and yeah, leaving people to define their own ergonomics would probably induce worse hand and wrist problems...I still want both of them...at the same time...yes...

I was at school today and heard some guys talking about that Optimus keyboard...then they started talking about CSS, and they were big noobs. We would pwnzors their world. I wanted to run up and yell "NOOBS!"

I was at school today and heard some guys talking about that Optimus keyboard...then they started talking about CSS, and they were big noobs.  We would pwnzors their world.  I wanted to run up and yell "NOOBS!"

Always, ALWAYS act on that desire...theres nothing as satisfying as running up on random people you've discovered to be Noobs and letting them know about it!

Hold on...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

(on a side note, while at the ATM if you happen to notice someone with a boat load of money in their account and they are still there, make sure to accuse them of hacking in the usual manner...HAXXXOR!!!)

Yeah i could never get the first one.  What happens when you cat jumps on the keyboard!  You'd probably have to reassign all your keys again.

I really don't think they move around like that...plus I would put up a lazer barrier if there was a feline in the vacinity...wow...I've been having some seriously evil thoughts against cats lately...

nut
(edited)

2nd is the best one... 1st one i dont like at all i like how the 2nd one had the Itunes and it was in color ect... looked really neat

NuT- :freak::freak:

Edited by Capt.Coconut

ick...the Optimus was finally revealed today...and it's a huge letdown.

it's officially the "Optimus Mini" and it has only 3 buttons and costs $100.

Of course, by the time the actual Optimus comes out...the technology to do this will end up costing like $20.

Aww, I wanted to call vaporware again! You know, since the original keyboard had a release date of (Release date: 14.07.2005).

Neat idea, but LCD panels still simply aren't that cheap. How many keys are on your average keyboard these days...102ish, 104ish with the Windows keys assuming no extra soft buttons? That's a lot of displays...