Coop Games?

Fatty

We're tossing around ideas for the New York server #5.

Are there ANY good coop games out there anymore that work? Anything new? I love this concept, but it's not really a popular one. Some of you may remember sven coop for hl1.

Dunno, I just like the idea of teamwork. Yes, I guess you could look at any of the games as coop.....but what about some other sort of genre game that requires a dedicated server?

(edited)
It'd be awesome if we could get a Serious Sam 2 server, it's got co-op single player and it's TONS of fun.

To top it all off it's cheap I think you can pick up the game for 9.99$ now.

http://www.serioussam2.com/sam_home.html

weird...I was gonna suggest the same thing.

Seriously...Serious Sam coop mode has been, without a doubt, the most fun I have ever had playing an FPS game...it's just so...big...and hectic...

it can only be recommended when you have voice communication though...cause it's 10 times more fun when you hear people screaming.

*edit*

and I totally just went to the serious sam webpage with my headphones off my head and turned way up from listening to music...the people 3 cubes away just asked me who was screaming "SAM I AM!!!"

so turn down your speakers

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

How is Swat 4?

What about something that's completely different than what we normally do?  Then again, can you picture the lockerroom around here if we introduce some new weird game?

I only played it once. It seemed fun. Some of my friends are really into it because of the teamplay.