*** FORUMS UPGRADED ***

yErMoTH3r

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I've encountered so far involves the "options" button. When I click on it while using the IPB skin it takes me to the bottom of the page rather than showing me the available options. The "options" button works fine when using any of the other skins.

Won't allow the use of coloured script when posting.

Is that a bad thing? lol, j/k buddy...

Only difference I see here (on work computer with an old version of FireFox) is that I can't click peoples names and every single post is now marked unread... <_<

Not to sound like a total moronwad, but when are the forums going to be... ah... working? I mean, they work, if you consider broken images, scripting errors and missing features to be of working state. I'm just a little confused as to what happened.

I would roll the upgrade out as a seperate forum in its own folder (referencing the forum database or a backup of it) and eventually make the transistion by moving the files over when debugging has commenced.

Anyway, I'm just throwing ideas around. I thought I'd make a thread because I didn't see another one and felt that perhaps others are seeking the same clarification.

When using the fast reply option, it's not letting my add smilies... I click on the enable smilies link>> I opens the smilie windown>> and won't let me click or drag smilies.

This is what it looks like "java script:add_smilie("^_^","smid_2")

spinner.gif"

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

The forums are broken for me, somewhat. I can't get every post in a thread to appear on the same page. Instead I have to click to load each post in a thread seperately. Anyone know how to disable this?

uhm, yeah. lack of text formatting in posts. i can't use colors or sizes.

did you also realize that double posting (intentional or not) seems to be done away with. if you reply immediately after your last post, it just gets merged into your original post. neat, kind of.