Pre-pre-gathering? You coming into town Wednesday?

Fatty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pfft sleep? we don't need sleep... *buys a crate of redbull*

no sleep makes Acid something something something...

Go Crazy?!?

DONT MIND IF I DO

AAAAAAAAAHWAGAGHGHAGWGAGAGAAA

but ya.. no sleep makes FF alot better :)

Edited by Acid-Flux

pfft sleep? we don't need sleep... *buys a crate of redbull*

if you have sams club near by, they have a pack of 30 for about $45 I think.. last time I checked

they usually sell for $2 a piece at the gas station..

Edited by Rezurektion

What were we doing on Wedensday again? :unsure: I'm local, so I could lead an excursion to a local pub, or whatever. Can't really do much during the day, as my week off has been sorta canceled by my boss going on vacation that week. :shrug03:

I'd love to get together with people if I can though. Games, going out, whatever.

What were we doing on Wedensday again? :unsure: I'm local, so I could lead an excursion to a local pub, or whatever. Can't really do much during the day, as my week off has been sorta canceled by my boss going on vacation that week. :shrug03:

I'd love to get together with people if I can though. Games, going out, whatever.

lol only if you can smuggle me a carrot... when we're out. :halo:

I was reading the attractions listed by the hotel...

WE SHOULD VISIT THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!!!

does it open at late afternoon/night?

While that does indeed seem like a good idea, it's way pricey. Last time I checked, I think it was $20+/person. Then there's no free parking downtown......

Meh, I live here, I live rock and roll, never been there. Too spendy. :shrug03:

I would be more than happy to lend a hand, Fatty.

Ya know what... ya caught me at a good time. I'll offer u both my hands to help load the trailer.

It would be cool to go to the RockNRoll Hall of Fame, but if it's a difficult task... im thinkin I dont want to do it. (that goes for the whole time I'm there)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only 30-40 minutes away so I wish I could come, pero voy a ser en Espana durante estos dias. I tried to say but I am going to be in spain during those days *wonders if was grammatically correct*. Cleveland has a few good museum. Not too much else, IMO.

P.S. I am secretly working on a stargate from Salamanca, Spain to Hudson, Ohio. Or I could make a teleport like in Half Life.

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm...I might be intersted in coming out!! It all depends on what the wife says since i'll be gone all weekend.

But it doesn't seem like i won't know anyone (but fatty). Damn i hate being so oldschool and not around anymore...LOL

But we'll see what happens. I'll talk to the wife, see what she says, and let ya know

:blink:

I'll get there some time on Wednesday...leaving Howell Michigan in the morning (thats the plan at least)...looks like it might be a 3-5 hour drive...so I'll get there around noon...i'm down for whatever...if you want to hit the rock and roll hall of fame ebil...it may be a stretch...