Spore

avengence

I was checking out a video of this game. The game looks great, VERY in depth, and the engine is amazing. If you guys want to see the gameplay video with Will Wright (creator of Sim City and The Sims). You pretty much start out controlling an oragnism and slowly evolve into actual animals, and then even further. It looks like a fun game, check out the video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=83...0559198&q=spore

Check it out and tell me what you think of it. The video is kind of long, so just skip around.

• 5 months later...
Wow! That looks like it would never end!

I don't think it can. In that half-hour preview movie I saw on google-video a while back, you can take creatures on a planet and move them to different plants and such, make inhabitable and make creatures start anew on em.

Looks like one spiffy game.

• 4 months later...

Hah, yeah, STALKER! Lets see how many posts we can steer towards talking about STALKER. :D

If I made a game I would only announce it a few months before it came out. So people don't lose interest. I think Ensemble Studios said they did this with Age of Empires 3 in an interview.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I found a Spore Update on IGN that would be interesting for those that still care about this game, lol

Includes an interview with the VP of Marketing for Maxis (the developer), who claims the game will be out "a little after April '08, but not too far after"