FragFestOhio 2006 - Feeler Poll 4 Months out

Fatty

Who else is left out there?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My plans:

Pre-Pre FragFestOhio 2006!

I was hoping for a bullet to click saying that "I'm going and Ill be there Thursday!"

and

"I'm going, Ill see u there Wednesday for the pre-pre party!"

btw... PM me if you're interested in going that Wednesday!!

I want to go and could probibly go with brillow head but the only thing holding me back are my parents.

I am 70% sure I will be there for 2007

I got the same prob. Even if I pay for it all myself and they talk to someone running the gig they would still say no in a different form like "Let's wait" or "Maybe the next one." I might be able to convince them to go next year though. We could just go as part of summer vacation. We haven't been up north in a long time, and I could drive a lot of the way when I can legally drive next year.

not sure.....??? thank you for the email!!!! if I go it will be a last minute thing :(

I really really think this would be fun to hang with people that i have come to know through a name on the internet!

my big adventure is bonnaroo but this is after right? yes 99 days till bonnaroo money might be gone by then and other things might be happening?! again won't know until it happens sorry can't give you a 100%

and by then I hopefully should have sent in my fee for the year I promise if my comp doesn't break to send you some $ for your unending support for a gaming community that rocks!

just a heads up i'm saveing for this and a house right now! the gf is wanting it but being only 75% supportive of my budget plan.(every dollar counts) so my saving will take a bit longer. and will be bringing 1 or 2 friends with me. brew swillas was there last year and also a buddy Zygote a fellow booze slinger and mostly a DoD fan but likes to get his something-something wh00ped every now and then in 1.6 see ya at FF06!

P.S. gonna sport the [FF06] tag just to help round up the troops!

Wow... out of 59 ppl... that are going 18 have only voted.

This, to me, seems like 18 ppl that are going, look at these forums at least weekly or so.

what are you drunk? it's 39... :biglaugha:

I'm already registered and I really just wanted to vote somehow. See you there! [ 18 ] ** [46.15%]

PWN'd

read a lil slower bunny foo foo :biglaugha:

• 2 weeks later...

I came last year with Chewy but have been lame and not been around these forums much. I kind of switched gears as far as gaming and now play BF2 almost exclusively. I will however fire up some Source and get my skillz back. I hope.

I will most definately make it again this year. I had a blast last year...but please keep me away from anything stronger than my beloved beers.

Count me and Chewy in. Will send payment asap.

My daughter is coming to visit me in Chicago that week, so I won't be able to make it. Maybe next year we can do it not so close to the 4th like last year...?

Of course, 2005 didn't work for me either because of my Army commitment, but that won't be a problem next year, if you get my meaning...