Studs Click Here

Fatty

OPENING DAY FOR MC  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GC Alumni
(edited)
mookie missed the pinned topic with F.A.Q. in the subtitle....

Affirmative, I only read the shiny-looking announcement.

P.S., having now actually read the F.A.Q. I will probably be there.

I wonder if, given the ability to kill in one hit, the xm1014 will actually be preferred over the m3. :biglaugha:

Edited by mookie

Hrm. Wednesday is my date-night, so I'm already studded...

...actually, sadly, it's just the teachers getting together for coffees, after work, and maybe having some wings... ...not particularly studly...

...so I'll try to make it for the last half.

Good thing a bunch of admins are gonna be around....cause anti-camping is gonna be paramount.

What maps are we gonna run.

I suggest office for one, compound, cpl_fire, ruska (dont know exact), inferno, nuke, lost_temple, ...

This reminds me of good old classic 007 for N64. Me and 4 buddies would set health to -10, add body armour, and pistols only...

I cringe to think of a DD rush on italy. One nade....there goes 1/2 the T's!!!

u mean aztec?

the best way to kill wud be to hold a nade and run around and wen u die, ur nade goes boom!

another thought: on office, both teams rush garage.....

oooohhhh how i've dreamed of being a T rushing double doors on aztec, throwing a nade to the B bomb spot and watching 4 CT's fly into the air, flop on the edge and hear them splash into the water! all while my ak is rata-tat-tating sending a blanket of bullets at some poor schmuck that just missed the blast, but showed up in time for my hail storm!

sadly this is scheduled during one of my shifts at the bar, and that dream will never emerge :boo:

hopefully this might be a comp. at [FF06] hint hint *nudges fatty with elbow*