Prey

TheReverend(c)

• 2 months later...
The game is a bit too crazy for me. Pipes and what not everywhere sticking out of walls and the ground and all the gravity stuff. KRAZY with a K, that's how crazy it is.

The kraziness makes it better. The voice acting doesn't go well with the characters and the character models look a little messed up at times. The way the main character talks to someone even if you run far off is weird.

Downloaded it Yesterday and played it. I like it. The gravity stuff is pretty cool, a little tuff to get use to but it makes it really challenging. I also like the fact that the first gun you get is a machine gun/sniper rifle, thats just cool :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I bought the game last saturday, took me about 7 hours to beat. It's a good game, though its' worth it more for the multiplayer then the singpleplayer.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to play some Prey multiplayer just xfire me.

Edited by Allanon754.gc

my brother got the full game and beat it not sure how long it took him. But i watched him play it and it's confusing!. Like you walk through a door into a room. As soon as you turn around and go through same door, you go into another room that wasn't the original one you left! Kinda like Willy Wonka when they all go into that room in the beginning.

Oh and dont get me started on the different gravity's in the game, walking up walls and stuff CRAZY!