Does this sound fishy to you guys?

NOFX

(edited)

I posted my car for sale on craigslist and I get this email from someone. Doesn't it sound a little fishy to you?

Hello,

how are you today,and how was your day cos mine was cool and slendid, i was going through the classified ads today, when i came across the advert concerning the item you listed for sale, this item is a perfect specification requsted by me and my husband and am presently helping my family to do some shopping into our new home in the area.I will like to know what the present condition is and the last asking price you are willing to sell the listed item is that still as listed on the website.Please do contact via this email address.I will also appreciate if you can attach a picture to your reply only if available.

Regards

Demola Bingham

Even the last name sounds fake

Edited by NOFX

I know lots of Binghams... I even work with one. That being said, either that person is foreign, or has little education. If foreign, it is a scam, it not, I believe it. Ping the ISP and find out.

(edited)

the isp from the email is some strange hotmail type account, called outgun.... so thats not going to work.. but yea, I got another one this morning...

Anyone want to buy a 2002 Jetta VR6?

I get to pick up my new ride tomorrow which is exactly liek this

02.jpg

Edited by NOFX

I've sold a bunch of stuff on Craigslist (I actually found the place where I'm living right now on there). But the most frustrating thing for me was when people would email me with questions, the answers to which were clearly laid out in the product description. It made it very hard to sell things, as I was forced to block their email address immediately (stupidity is contagious).

For example: description would read "20 inch Flatscreen Tube TV"

Emails I would receive: How large is the TV? Is it flatscreen?

:bang:

(edited)
I've sold a bunch of stuff on Craigslist (I actually found the place where I'm living right now on there). But the most frustrating thing for me was when people would email me with questions, the answers to which were clearly laid out in the product description. It made it very hard to sell things, as I was forced to block their email address immediately (stupidity is contagious).

yes I agree if they are smart enough to use a computer and read the ad, but yet dumb enough to not pick up on what they just read, then I do not want to do business with them...

Interested in my car, I made a separate thread please go here

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=25411

Edited by NOFX

HAH that could be it too. :D

(edited)

Here are the pics from late august/early september. Its cold and rainy here today.. but i can take recent ones if you like. I will give her a nice bath, havent had one in about a month and she will look even better...

jetta1.jpg

jetta2.jpg

insidecar.jpg

Edited by NOFX