Goodbye! GG GC

akaM2

Well I have been brewing about this all morning and I really dont want to have to deal with it anymore. Things have come up and some higher ranking officials have hurt my feelings with comments; and also have made some hurtfull comments and actions towards some of my closest friends.

Maybe I should be more blunt, Fatty your the main reason im leaving and you know the true reasons.

This has become such a corrupt place to play and with Stalin at the helm of GC you cant really have fun anymore. And yes Lunk, My panties are in a twist, around your neck.

There is no turning back, I will be pubbing at xT's pub and also will be on our forums. I will still be participating in the MCC because I dont want to let those down who have not done me wrong.

Goodbye to all the people I have been friends with: Clue,Shazz, Shep, Way, Laz, Anonymo, Magruter, Brillow, Strange, SJ, Duke, Urk, Ice Berge, Avenge, Rashad, Brew, Chewy, Hang, Kilz, preacher, slims, toka, whitey, whudats, ziggy, duma, ebil, farmer, zester, stepback, vovik, yomamma

So Long

:wavey:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isnt meant for a debate fatty!

But just to let some people know specifically, it has to do with a close friend of mine and how Fatty treated him.

No more info is needed

I was tempted to post some of our AIM chat, but I'm not going to go round and round with you. Have fun.

Oh, and why don't you ask your friend to post up? I'm thinking if it wasn't for you and your decisions, your friend wouldn't have been involved.

I don't know the situation, but you seem pretty heated about it M2 (probably with just reason, I'm not suggesting you shouldn't be ........ although not always the best state to post in).

Take some time to cool down and think about it, however if you do decide you're definitely off or aren't going to rethink it, best of luck, been a pleasure being pwned by you on occasions.

Oh, and why don't you ask your friend to post up? I'm thinking if it wasn't for you and your decisions, your friend wouldn't have been involved.

No its for your decisions not mine....

He will post up if he feels he needs to

Can we end these riddles and just say what happened or leave it? I'm getting bored of posts like this where its a game of working out whats going on. Say goodbye and keep your reasons between yourself and fatty, or go full out and say what you have problems with and stop peeing everybody about...

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
From someone whos been banned by fatty more times than anyone, you can't win, he gets to be hitler here.

Fatty is Hitler here and I am Stalin on the lunatic boards. This is the Coalition of the Evil.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

(I am of course joking... just in case that isn't clear.)

And yes Lunk, My panties are in a twist, around your neck.

:unsure: Is this a jab or a joke? Because to my knowledge I think I only had one disagreement with you. And that was concerning an xt player. (Which btw I've played with him several times lately. And he didn't seem to have any hard feelings towards me. We were laughing and joking together.)

Anyways, I hope it was meant as a joke. Either way I hold no hard feelings. And wish you well. :peace:

Bah! I hates teh drama >_<

M2, you have too much frustration going on right now.

What you need to do is call up a family member...mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt unlce, someone who you could really talk to. Someone objective to the whole disagreement, and just talk....discuss it until you're tired of discussing it...then sleep on it for a few days. Then come back to it.

Posting it up here is posting it in front of a huge community who is NOT objective, we're all going to have differnt opinions on this and all it is going to do is create a flame that is going to eventually get the topic closed...

Duke's advice is golden...cooler heads prevail.