Goodbye! GG GC

akaM2

Here's my take on this: Who cares what the underlying issue is? Really?

M2 has, in this instance, 'taken his ball and gone home' while hurling insults. Albeit this isn't the worst flame-out ever, but it is still that. Bowing out with dignity is not happening here because of emotion, and that's giving the benefit of the doubt.

If it's gonna be laid out there, lay it out. Don't say "bye" and storm off ranting. If you don't agree with the policies, advocate for a change or make a change yourself and play somewhere else. You'll earn respect taking up for what you think if you don't act the way you have above.

To be clear, I could care less about what is underlying this. Don't post up in response to this that "such and such said this/that, and Fatty did this/that". It doesn't matter. You've chosen your path. An apology would be fitting. Your comments take aim at more than one person.

Be constructive. There are much better ways of handling situations like this, and I hope you get that.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooler heads prevail.

Take some time and think it over.

AGREED! I don't know the situation, but take some time at least.

Take some time to cool down and think about it, however if you do decide you're definitely off or aren't going to rethink it, best of luck, been a pleasure being pwned by you on occasions.

Obviously I don't know the details either, but this seems to be some good advice. I hate seeing people go like this.

Well, in all honesty, M2 bascially was issued a warning about one of our policies, and when I confronted him with it, he played it off like no big deal.....and asked for time to change. This also involved a friend of his.

So basically I called him on it after he asked for "time to make a change" and took matters into my own hands. He obviously didn't like that.

:boo:

I never like to see people leave, especially under these conditions.

<insert something witty here>

M2, should you stick with this path, then gg's, gl, and gn. Though I will likely see ya on another server time from time. (I keep chasing Moz around the CS globe.)

Well, in all honesty, M2 bascially was issued a warning about one of our policies, and when I confronted him with it, he played it off like no big deal.....and asked for time to change. This also involved a friend of his.

So basically I called him on it after he asked for "time to make a change" and took matters into my own hands. He obviously didn't like that.

i dno't care what i've done, i'm more concerned about how you treat my friends

you think you can just squash anyone or anything that you don't like

-nana

GC Alumni
(edited)

Im sorry to see you go M2, but I am sure you have your reasons, I'm not gonna sit here and tell you what you should or shouldnt do, only you can do that.

What I prefer to do, is look at the positives of this topic, first and foremost, my name was first on M2's friendly goodbye list, and second, now my stats can improve :freak:

Seriously though, good luck to ya, and I hope to see you come and visit from time to time.

Edited by Clueless .gc

:bang:

:bang:

Gah! I hate this junk.

I dont care what the problem is.

M2s not allowed to leave.

Its a VERY large group of people interacting in all different ways, on top of that, over the INTERNET.

NEWS FLASH ALL!!

You AINT all gonna GET ALONG!

not gonna happen.

not in a million years!

All you can ever do, no matter what, is throw your mouse ( or headphones if cheaper, monitor if your loaded), kick your PC chair, walk to fridge, grab a brew (or soda for you minors) flip off the monitor with a mean look, wake up next morning and frag some people before work ( or school).

We arent all forced to live in the same house together ( thank god!), carpool or see each other at work everyday, or even get stuck dealing with everyone at family functions- birthdays-whatever.

Take it for what it is, enjoy all there is to enjoy, and IGNORE anything you dont!! You even have a power switch!

/ end rant.

:)

well, to shed some of my light on the subject, seeing this exact same post by about 10 regulars over the years I have been around.... I must say... Why did you even bother to mention why you are leaving? Its cool to say goodbye to your friends, but we all know GC admins are a bunch of power hungry Nazi's that love to use their magic ban button. :spin2:

:wavey:

i agree with laz.life is tooooo short.take a few days or a week,cool down,come backand frag the crap out of everyone you see.i don't want to see you throw away something that might not need be done.you really helped us on contra with the strats.the way you showed us,to me,showed that you really have what it takes to get past anything you can.i would feel a loss if you can't find a way to settle this.please reconsider and think about it. thank you. :ponder:

(edited)

Whois going to help me steal carrots and stuffs...

It was you?!

(loads p90 and sits on porch)

<M2 glocks duma in the head>

<Ebil pulls carrot from Duma's shirt pocket>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

See.... that is why I never camp. Next time, I rush the garden.

Edited by duma

Well fine im gonna let it all hang out.

It all started a sunny tuesday morning while my friend nana was walking around the compound. He really had no problems with anyone before, he taught some of his greatest dance moves to SJ and Lunk I believe in a private session. Here is a picture of him nana29sq.gif Yes he is all full of vip and vigor, he always was up for a party. I then went to work that morning leaving nana all by himself with Mini and Fatty, I thouht it was gonna be a nice private dance instruction session like he had with SJ and Lunk but well it turned ugly. Then I called home to nana on his bananna phone and there was no answer, ring ring went the bananna phone but nobody answered!!!!

I didnt know what to do at that point but to call the higher authorities at gc, I called Fatty's Cell and there was no answer, then called Mini, he answered and all i heard was "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." At that point I knew something was wrong. I rushed home to my beach front Lead Admin Villa only to find THIS!dednana.gif I then looked outside to only see Mini sitting in a lawn chair eating a bananna split! While Fatty hides behind his sig nazi mask all i could do was cry :Disappointed_anim: He intruded my Beach front villa and then jumped into my signature, he then didnt dance with the nice bananna he murdered it!!!!

Happy Early April Fools Guys,

Love M2 and Fatty

I shoulda known. No response from M2 and no response from Fat.

First off, I'm glad you aren't going anywhere. This place would be rather... sterile without you. :hug:

Second, I just want you to know I like jokes too. One of you is gonna lose an eyebrow @ FF.

<buys nylon enforced duct tape and a new Remington razor>.

Jackarses...