To the Bat Cave!!!

Peckles

For a short time I lived in my familys Funeral Home upstairs, there were 2 secret passageways for the family living upstairs to be able to leave during services.. Pretty cool, but for a 10 yr old boy I kept picturing the old dead guy from Phantasm coming up the small staircase.. Thats what I get for looking to see who was on the slab every day when I got home from school..

For a short time I lived in my familys Funeral Home upstairs, there were 2 secret passageways for the family living upstairs to be able to leave during services.. Pretty cool, but for a 10 yr old boy I kept picturing the old dead guy from Phantasm coming up the small staircase.. Thats what I get for looking to see who was on the slab every day when I got home from school..

o0o

LOL Anonymo, Its not that strange.. I love how they tilt the slab head down, and put the 6" long needle in the jugular to suck the blood and a 6" needle in the leg to pump the embalming fluid in.. The slab has little cannals that direct any blood that comes out the leg.. Id come home from school and go see who my uncle was working on, Id walk in and he'd pull the sheet back like a magician.. The first naked girl I ever saw was dead..

My grandfather invented the machine that sucks the blood and pumps the fluid in.. And in 1820 my family who founded Maineville Ohio invented the folding chair, so there would be less trips out to people's homes for the 'wake'.. (the Tufts are a lazy breed)

LOL Anonymo, Its not that strange.. I love how they tilt the slab head down, and put the 6" long needle in the jugular to suck the blood and a 6" needle in the leg to pump the embalming fluid in.. The slab has little cannals that direct any blood that comes out the leg.. Id come home from school and go see who my uncle was working on, Id walk in and he'd pull the sheet back like a magician.. The first naked girl I ever saw was dead..

My grandfather invented the machine that sucks the blood and pumps the fluid in.. And in 1820 my family who founded Maineville Ohio invented the folding chair, so there would be less trips out to people's homes for the 'wake'.. (the Tufts are a lazy breed)

o0o ^ 100

that bugs bunny episode is banned bugs even goes up to a cop takes the batton out and wacks him in the shin over and over saying "take this copper"

bugs became a true terrorist

and growing up in a funeral home sounds creepy

to the bat cave robin!

LOL The only part I though was weird was when they took a small Hot Iron to the person's face to smooth out the wrinkles.. Thats why some people look a little waxy, too much ironing..

Business is always good, people are dying to get in.. Oh well I must be shoveling off...

One of my friends used to work at a crematorium, and one day he was working late when he was supposed to be somewhere else, so we phoned him up and asked where he was, he said he was at a bbq.

One of my friends used to work at a crematorium, and one day he was working late when he was supposed to be somewhere else, so we phoned him up and asked where he was, he said he was at a bbq.

The cool part about the crematorium or as I like to call it The Cremation Station is after they burn the body, they put the ashes and bones in a tumber with 3 heavy steel balls that crush up the bones.. I tried to juggle the steel balls but they were to heavy.. At the crematorium, they like to "Urn your business"..

Id come home from school and go see who my uncle was working on, Id walk in and he'd pull the sheet back like a magician.. The first naked girl I ever saw was dead..

That made me laugh out loud :biglaugha:

My friend did his work experience as an undertaker. At the age of 15 most of us have to be stuck in officers doing nothing but photocopying paper for 2 weeks solid, but this guy is looking at naked grannies and burying people :freak:

But back to secret passages, a friend of mine moved into a house that had a bomb shelter attached to the basement.. It was connected to the neighbors house next door as well, but honest to gosh there were stilagtites hanging from the hallways.. Wild..