Not Having Fun?

mookie

Try another server. I've found that Recrudescence and Immutable feel very different from each other most of the time, and Mayhem is a whole other ball game. You've got a reserve, might as well use it!

I plan on taking a break for CS for a bit... I guess after the MCC... I get angry when I play lately and that is just not me. Taking the GC advice "Not having fun? Take a break." to heart I guess.

I guess you got tired of p0wning my butt on a few maps a few days ago. :D

I've been playing deathmatch lately... Great way to work on rushing and reflexes... Never know where those bots are hiding!! Also you can awp until you're eyes bleed!!

Which server is running dm?

I still think we should turn NY into a deathmatch server....pronto.

Ya.. we should do SOMETHING w. NY. The server is always dead.

Yah I tried to get a few friends in there and revive it some time a go. It was alive for about three glorious hours, it's like a ghost town.

• 2 weeks later...

Two notes:

A) The play style on the servers strongly different depending on which part of the day you play. The most enjoyable for me obviously the evening peak hours when communication and teamwork is the best, plus most of the time the balance between the two sides are OK (skill). This is true for most of the servers (East/Mid I usually play). After 1-2am however things gets changed dramatically. Teams getting strongly unbalanced and lots of players showing up with extreme shooting/aiming skills. Even if I would want to play longer I typically give up as it's not fun anymore at all... It really feels like "demons from hell gets unleashed" :D

B) Empty servers - well this is never good. I don't really know if it is possible but maybe you could think about more load balancing between the servers. As of now the servers are typically has 25 slots... If you could totally mirror them and reduce the slots maybe even the gameplay could improve as round times would go down... (less players). Just an idea...