How do you kill a snake?

Shazz

I killed at least 4 snakes last summer, and have already killed 2 this yr.. I use my trusty shovel and cut their heads off.. Its fun to watch my outside cat play with the dead body, he must think its alive still cause they keep moving for at least an hr..

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
i'd get ash to do it.

6305095566.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:D

I killed at least 4 snakes last summer, and have already killed 2 this yr.. I use my trusty shovel and cut their heads off.. Its fun to watch my outside cat play with the dead body, he must think its alive still cause they keep moving for at least an hr..

Wow...what an amazing understanding of ecology you have. I am sure that snake was a mortal threat to your home and family. Nice going. You show those evil, treacherous, threatening snakes who the man is...Those predators. Seaking out your home and yard to do their evil.

Thank god that in 150,000 years of evolution we've gotten to this epiphany of elightenment we call modern humanity.

Edited by Tek-Almighty

Wow...what an amazing understanding of ecology you have. I am sure that snake was a mortal threat to your home and family. Nice going. You show those evil, treacherous, threatening snakes who the man is...Those predators. Seaking out your home and yard to do their evil.

Thank god that in 150,000 years of evolution we've gotten to this epiphany of elightenment we call modern humanity.

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic here, and, although I am very fond of snakes and would have words with anyone who kills anything just to do it, why don't you just state your disgust without the drama...Batman hopefully is protecting his kids or something. However, Bat, I do find your enjoyment of killing a living thing that (as the sarcasm eludes to) rather disturbing as well.

I came one inch from stepping on a rattle snake in my garage. That snake died shortly after I did some things...

Opened the snakes mouth with a metal rod and it was packing 4 fangs. Better believe I was happy not to step on it.

Never seen the snake until I was right on it. It was laying in the concrete between the slabs. Nasty little bugger. I have a family.

Now rat snakes, black runners and king snakes are welcome. :) They sure scare my wifey half to death though! hahahah *she carries mace*

Yeah there's a lot of different types of snakes in Florida...

I walked by a copper head when I was on campus once... i was like a foot away from it. I heard it russel in the grass. Stared at it for a moment and thought "erk, copperhead..." and kept walking. Looked it up when I got home and sure enough I was right.

We have umm cotton mouth snakes down here too... but only if you live in an area with ALOT of trees say if you lived in the boonies or by a perserve. Nothing to really worry about. :freak3:

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic here, and, although I am very fond of snakes and would have words with anyone who kills anything just to do it, why don't you just state your disgust without the drama...Batman hopefully is protecting his kids or something. However, Bat, I do find your enjoyment of killing a living thing that (as the sarcasm eludes to) rather disturbing as well.

Umm...yeah...good call on the sarcasm. Drama? Dont' know about that. From the threads I've read, I've seen a lot of sarcasm. That's not off limits on the boards is it? I don't threaten, call names, or curse, so...I pretty much thought I was under the radar.

Killing a living things just to do it is wrong. Killing on a whim, out of fear or prejudice or malice...is wrong.

Few reasons to kill: When your life or the lives of those you love or the lives of the innocent are at stake...that is about all.

I've got a fairly good understanding of biology and I know few animals (especially snakes) that ever attack people or seek them out, unless they've been threatened themselves.