Superpower!

whudats

Which would you choose?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On a side note, memories are so weird. I forgot COMPLETELY about that show until you mentioned that. And I didn't even know the name until I started typing it.

I dont know whats more sad...

Mag remembering the show existed or you remembering the name? :boing:

even worse that show played on radio

On a side note, memories are so weird. I forgot COMPLETELY about that show until you mentioned that. And I didn't even know the name until I started typing it.

I dont know whats more sad...

Mag remembering the show existed or you remembering the name? :boing:

They're *equally* as sad. :D

snake - what happens when the government finds out about your invincibility? They'll turn you into an assassin or something. Or worse... they identify you as a threat, and keep you locked up forever. :(

invincibility ftw!imagine what you could do if you could never get hurt!

doesn't mean you'll be strong... someone will just beat until they get exhausted. lol!

Good point... I would think a very strong person could easily win in a fight against someone that's invincible. The strong person just grabs some steel beams, wraps them around the invincible person, and there's a permanent prison for them.

Invisible > strong > fly > invincible

Flying and breathing underwater seem to be more like novelties... I don't think they're in the same class as the four above.

definitely stop time.

as for Out of this World...I loved that show.

WOOOUUULLD YOU LIKE TO SWING ON A STAR? WHOA-OH-OH!

CARRY MOONBEAMS HOME IN A JAR? WHOA-OH-OH!

word up.

what good are the weapons if they aren't invisible? You would just be giving yourself away, and you would always have to be naked, so it looks like you would be hanging out with florida most of the year.

did anyone see the family guy episode where everyone has a super power.

stewy uses his head for telekinetic ability, chris can make fire, louis super human strength, peter can turn into anything he wants. and meg...she has the ability to make her fingernails grow. ha

I would go invisible

what good are the weapons if they aren't invisible? You would just be giving yourself away, and you would always have to be naked, so it looks like you would be hanging out with florida most of the year.

did anyone see the family guy episode where everyone has a super power.

stewy uses his head for telekinetic ability, chris can make fire, louis super human strength, peter can turn into anything he wants. and meg...she has the ability to make her fingernails grow. ha

I would go invisible

I LOL'd for like 5 minutes after that scene when Chris goes up to that kid at school and asks him if he remembers doing something bad to him a few years back... then 'NOW BURN FOR IT!!!!!!!'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...

running really fast... running so fast that i can run to china and come back while i am having a conversation with my dad and him not even knowing i'm gone =P

:boing::boing:

breathe underwater. what, 70% of the worlds surface is water, so that makes real estate like really really cheap...for me.

I guess it is you and me SJ in the water....These silly land animals just dont get it..:P

running really fast... running so fast that i can run to china and come back while i am having a conversation with my dad and him not even knowing i'm gone =P

:boing::boing:

That would seem like a worthless skill to have unless you had the mental capacity to slow down time and enjoy the trip. You would have to do it on autopilot as well so that you don't run into a wall at 1billion mph.

I thought about invisibility...but then, invisibility would mean being alone...and also, what positive things could you do while invisible? What would you do that wasn't illegal, mischevious, or dangerous?

Flying would be freeing, something you could do for pleasure or for purpose.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought about invisibility...but then, invisibility would mean being alone...and also, what positive things could you do while invisible? What would you do that wasn't illegal, mischevious, or dangerous?

Flying would be freeing, something you could do for pleasure or for purpose.

You could do so many great things if you were invisible...like inspecting Iraq for weapons without Saddam knowing, doing the same in North Korea, China, Pakistan and Iran. You could go to the superbowl and stand beside all the players! You could sneak into Madonna/Celin Dion/U2 concerts and unplug all the sound equipment. You could be the greatest wide receiver ever! You could hide from the wife after shocking her on number 4! Ooo...I just thought of another...you could eliminate cheating in your class room!

I think obviously you'd be able to turn it on and off, otherwise you'd be just as alone with flying or underwater breathing (as lame as it is...)