Coffee?

Fatty

Need someone who enjoys making the joe to set us up with coffee on Saturday and Sunday morning.

I don't drink the stuff, but here's my quote from the hotel:

1. Coffee, Tea etc. is $24 per gallon

Now, that seems like it would add up pretty quickly.

If someone out there wants to bring a coffee maker of some sort, I'll gladly reimburse you for the coffee that is consumed.

Any takers?

GC Founder

Ok then!

Well, my wife just told me she has one of those coffee urns that makes a bunch of coffee. Chamber, if you just have a regular pot, i figure we'll need more than just one of those...so we'll use this thing.

If a few people that drink coffee bring a can of coffee, we should probably be good to go.

I'll have to remember cups.

(edited)

How much joe are you planning to make? And would that be high-test or regular?

Let me know how much coffee you want and I can hit Costco on the way down.

Edited by Dingy

Ok then!

Well, my wife just told me she has one of those coffee urns that makes a bunch of coffee. Chamber, if you just have a regular pot, i figure we'll need more than just one of those...so we'll use this thing.

If a few people that drink coffee bring a can of coffee, we should probably be good to go.

I'll have to remember cups.

coffee urns... :twitch: ...urns.... :crazy:

Fatty your wife has an appliance that you didnt know about??? Hmm you probably let her walk in front of you as well.. :)

Next thing you know, she'll be registering for the forums, and replacing Fatty on the Coalition Board. :biglaugha::biglaugha:

j/k :hug:

(edited)

I didnt realize you had set up your coffee maker on the table.. I was standing next to it talking to Zester or someone, and it started making its "Im about empty" noise that they make during the brewing and it made me jump cause I thought that a racoon or something was behind me..

I was drunk at the time.. :)

Edited by Batman

I thought that a racoon or something was behind me..

or Headcrabs :twitch:

LOL I dont have to worry about head lice, or ticks anymore.. God took care of that for me.. :)

OH CRAP! Im glad I saw this post....I forgot....I have a possible Arabica sponsorship that I have to follow up on!!

I'll keep ya posted!

At least it wasn't remembered at the last minute!

I thought that a racoon or something was behind me..

or Headcrabs :twitch:

LOL I dont have to worry about head lice, or ticks anymore.. God took care of that for me.. :)

they'll still come out for you... those bloody looking chicken corpses will eat your brain!

I'm going to have to choreograph the Dance of a Thousand CoffeePots at this rate!

:biglaugha:

one word... rollerblades.