GamersCoalition Admins vs. Coalition Members

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only disappointment was seeing the members start leaving towards the end, thats not cool to abandon your team mates and leave em hangin, I know it sucks to get spanked, trust me, ive been on the sharp end of that knife many times, but stick it out and just vent in here afterwards....never leave your team hangin.

As you can see from the screens VooDoo posted, nobody left before the end of the match.

Depends on the definition of "end of the match" I guess.

To lost: mixing it up wouldn't be doing "this" again, it would be something different. Probably should have clarified if we were going to po or not.

Had a good time, the MAN beat down like it should have.

Ok, the admin team vs. members + any public ringers you want? We gotta remember that if, after the end of the match, we're less of a family than we were before, then the event was a failure. It was meant to be fun. No, nobody likes to lose.....and there's a difference between being a loser and losing. I didn't see any whining or complaining...saw some good times, laughs, and lots of fraggin....we had a server full of winners in there with one team scoring more points is all.

I had a lot of fun. Thank-You Ebil for your hard work!

I had a blast, even though i suck, it was fun running out there and being a meat shield for the team, lol.

I distinctly remember you pulling my sorry butt out of the grave a couple of times, LOL

and not from being a meatshield.

I agree, that is the point I failed to mention...there was no whining, which was very cool, made it alot more fun.

I left when it was 11 to 9 players, in our favor, I would have liked to have played it out, I was having a blast, but I dropped out like Lunk did before me to try to even the teams.

I still think it was a success overall.

Thanks Ebil...... it was fun and hopefully this didn't crush the member's confidence and self esteem too much so that we can hold another "Admin vs Member" Match.

Good job Members for stickin it out.... it's tough to get the beat down.... it's harder to keep getting the beat down.

EBIL-TY FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER,I HAD A BLAST.

AS FOR LEAVING WHEN ADMIN GOT 16,I HAD A GIG AT THAT TIME ELSE WHERE AT LAST MINUTE.

SORRY DIDN'T REALIZE CAPS WAS ON.still had a blast tho,will play this again.

I had a ton of fun but I was just a bit confused. On the members side we would have four to five people who would not rush or would do their own things, and we're .gc members so I thought it was gonna be more teamwork. However, despite my whining about the lack of teamwork I had a lot of fun. Cheers to Ebil, I know I couldn't schedule the GC TD and then this so close together, or even one.