GamersCoalition Admins vs. Coalition Members

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone remind me tomorrow.

Ebil, pop in a2g IRC and ask Sam or Matt if we can run SourceTV tomorrow night. He'll have to set it in the command line.

There are other configs that might need flipped on as well.

Ebil, pop in a2g IRC and ask Sam or Matt if we can run SourceTV tomorrow night. He'll have to set it in the command line.

okie i'm on it right now...

we can use our source tv relay but you need to have -notv removed from the command line and the player spots bummped up to 25 because sourcetv takes up 1 slot

I dont have a 25 man server!!! i have a 100 man source tv relay to get working we need a2g to bump it to a 25 man server and then enable source tv with a password and i can have my relay there so that 100 people can watch but it only effects the server like 1 person is watching

Hrm, ok, so back to PP.

So Ebil, sign on as Mandy (for faster service) on IRC, then ask Sam or Matt for a favor: to bump us to 25 and turn on sourcetv. :D

talking with sam and chris now

ok i got it to 26 slots 1 for source tv 1 for a camerman if needed, i will set up our relay now, be back with ip in 20 mins or so.

bad part is i may have to step out due to having my cal match at the same time, sim had to go to work, dont count me fully out yet because he may be back in time.

Source TV IP: 66.150.188.136:27020

Match IP: 216.86.154.236:27015

Commands to get the server working correctly.

As it stands right now, just join the server exec the lo3 and then your good to go, i have it all setup and ready to go. If it doesnt seem right do the following.

rcon exec gcmatch.cfg

rcon exec stv.cfg

rcon changelevel de_dust2

Then the source tv will load correctly.

If people are having trouble connecting to source tv aim me at MMalaney10 and I will fix it. I have the only access to restart the source tv relay server.

If someone could possibly connect to the source tv ip between now and match time I would appreciate it, and let me know if its active.

Seems to be on, stucked in a wall at Long A as usual.

I'll stay in there a bit, in case someone wants to grab the camera (spectate and Use) and free look with it.

you should be able to join into the match server run around for like 40 seconds then join the tv and it would be delayed so much you would see yourself playing

Join a team if you can, at least I'll be able to see if it gets unstuck. Last time we ran sourceTV for Mmmm-tWc some people said they were stuck.

Nvm, you're already moving, all looks good to me. :peace: