Who – GC Admins and GC Members

What – 12v12 match

When – June 7th… @ 9:30 est

Where – Private Parts

Source TV IP: 66.150.188.136:27020

Match IP: 216.86.154.236:27015

Please be on the server by 9:30 est

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I am terribly sorry everyone, Im not 100% sure If Im going to be able to make it tonight. I am really hoping I can make it back home by 9:30 est, but Im not sure. So Im sure someone here who wants to step into my shoes.

Ill try my hardest to be back by matchtime, but something did come up that I must do.

The members played like it was a regular day on the servers. Admin played like they were on a TEAM. no surprise about the outcome. I came fully prepared to get spanked anyway(I'm having a good day if I am even on kills and deaths) and having a ping of 91 didn't help much either. I think the members may have been a little frustrated at the end, which might expain everyone logging off about the same time before it was over. I had fun anyway. Maybe mixed teams would be better if you want to do this again.

lost

I had a blast, even though i suck, it was fun running out there and being a meat shield for the team, lol.

The only disappointment was seeing the members start leaving towards the end, thats not cool to abandon your team mates and leave em hangin, I know it sucks to get spanked, trust me, ive been on the sharp end of that knife many times, but stick it out and just vent in here afterwards....never leave your team hangin.

Still a good fun time !!

THANKS TO EBIL FOR ALL THE WORK, I KNOW ITS NOT EASY TO RUN THESE THINGS!!! GIVE IT UP TO EBIL GUYS!!!

The only disappointment was seeing the members start leaving towards the end, thats not cool to abandon your team mates and leave em hangin, I know it sucks to get spanked, trust me, ive been on the sharp end of that knife many times, but stick it out and just vent in here afterwards....never leave your team hangin.

As you can see from the screens VooDoo posted, nobody left before the end of the match.

Well, it was a beating. Absolute drubbing....

We members just didn't seem to gel as a team and thus, we got spanked.

If we were to do another one of these type of events, I'd like to see several teams of a smaller number. Maybe figure out the teams a few days in advance to give people a chance to play together to get ready or something.

All in all, I enjoyed the event even though getting owned was quite frustrating.

Good stuff Admins. You earned it.