Wife is starting labor!!

Batman

She's been having contractions all night but they are now getting to the point where she cant bear it.. This being her forth time and the fact that she hates hospitals, she is gonna stay home as long as she can.. We are only 1.5 miles from the hospital, so thats cool..

So looks like June is going to be a bad month for birthdays in this house new babys birthday is gonna be 6/9, our third kid is 6/11 and mine is 6/25.. Our second's birthday is 7/27 and our first is all alone with 10/5 for his birthday..

So wish us luck! And help me pray that I dont fall asleep like I did with the other three!! The wife told me "This time NO gameboys, NO comic books, NO sleeping, and NO watching TV!!!" GOSH how I wish men still had to wait outside in the waiting room handing out cigars.. Lord help me!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's been having contractions all night but they are now getting to the point where she cant bear it.. This being her forth time and the fact that she hates hospitals, she is gonna stay home as long as she can.. We are only 1.5 miles from the hospital, so thats cool..

So looks like June is going to be a bad month for birthdays in this house new babys birthday is gonna be 6/9, our third kid is 6/11 and mine is 6/25.. Our second's birthday is 7/27 and our first is all alone with 10/5 for his birthday..

So wish us luck! And help me pray that I dont fall asleep like I did with the other three!! The wife told me "This time NO gameboys, NO comic books, NO sleeping, and NO watching TV!!!" GOSH how I wish men still had to wait outside in the waiting room handing out cigars.. Lord help me!!

Goo luck Bats! Best wishes to all.

You know, if you fall asleep, you'll never hear the end of it... :biglaugha:

...and just what is it about october/november that gets people in the mood?

june is a popular month for births

"Summer is over...now what do we do??"

Congrats!!

May His grace be with you and your family.