Couple of Baby Pics

Batman

(edited)

Hold on gotta resize them.. Much to big..

I cant get a single min to myself right now, the kids are in the pool... Here is a link to the pics, Ill resize them later..

FTP Link Picture22 and Picture5 are all I have uploaded so far..

Edited by Batman

I found the pictures....

I must say your older kids look alot older now than they do in the family picture. I can tell you that your oldest kid looks like he's going to be a trouble maker.

As for the new one.. you guys have matching haircuts!! how cute.

Nice fam batty...I agree with others about your oldest, better get him an ankle bracelet now or some kind of chip behind his ear so you always know where he is...are they coming to FF? I better find a good hiding spot for my lunch money... :D

Oh and your ftp is probably the weirdest jumble of stuff i've seen in a while...mo confused!

(edited)

LOL Ive had that FTP site for over 10 yrs.. Ive only had 1 internet company, One.Net and Nuvox bought them about 6 yrs ago.. It used to be 10 megs but now its only 5 megs.. For a long time I had all my OLD Jedi Knight files on it, anyone remember the Big Fluffy Pack of jedi knight skins??

Oh and NO my family isnt coming to FF, you think Im crazy????? If my family were there it wouldnt be guilt free playing till 4-5am...

Edited by Batman

Haha...yes...unfortunately I do remember that Jedi Knight stuff (*hides shame*)

It's probably good the fam is staying away from FF...so what did you tell them this time? Batman convention? Business trip? They wouldn't let you just go to play games all weekend...

It's probably good the fam is staying away from FF...so what did you tell them this time? Batman convention? Business trip? They wouldn't let you just go to play games all weekend...

LOL No in this house FF is commonly refered to as the "Nerd Party".. Holly says "When is your Nerd Party again??" She was cool with it last yr, but with the new baby she's kinda touchy on the subject..

(edited)

LOL No in this house FF is commonly refered to as the "Nerd Party".. Holly says "When is your Nerd Party again??" She was cool with it last yr, but with the new baby she's kinda touchy on the subject..

My gf called it 'F4g Fest' the year I went. Shes just jealous that I had fun at FF.

Edited by YoMamma