Got a job

nut

(edited)

dude!! My first job was at McDonalds.. I was at the great age of 16. Really, it seems like just yesterday, but that was 8 years ago.

I aint going to lie to you man, It sucked pretty hard.... I looked at it this way, Im glad I started there, because I found out where I didn't want to be in 8 years :)

nah its not all that bad, your going to like the paychecks.... My problem was I always wanted to be hanging out with my buddies rather than working.

Edited by NOFX

nut

haha yeah sounds like its going to be intresting... i will like it for the first week or month then its going to be a chore lol =)

i am 16 to .. and because i am getting a job my mom says i get a cell phone! =)

:luxhello::luxhello:

(edited)

Bah! Cell phones are over-rated!

Edit: You couldn't just give your mom a story about how it will be for emergencys and what if you get mugged in the middle of no where but have no cell phone to call the police?

Edited by VooDooPC

Woohoo...congrats coco! 2-5 sounds pretty good to me, will they give you more hours in the future? just wait until you buy something with your first paycheck! greatest feeling ever! (as long as it's not a big mac :biglaugha: )

speaking of which...I'll have a sausage and egg mcmuffin, hashbrown and an orange juice please...

nut

worked thursday 2-5

yesterday 7:30-10:30

today 2-5

tommarow 11-2

got hours everyday ... i learned how to do the front counter.. (SORT OF) ... yesterday i had my first customer! =P was kinda sketchy hehe.. but yeah my hours will go up.. next friday i have a 4 hr shift... goes up and up and up

=)

:shrug03::shrug03::spin2::spin2:

I recently got a job too, (about three weeks ago). I work at a local Albertson's in the Meat Department. It's a pretty neat job, especially since most youngin's get the usual "Courtesy Clerk" job which consists of pushing carts around, bagging, sweeping and stuff like that.

Paychecks are nice definately, my first one amounted to about $385.

Didn't feel like I worked that hard for it. Sure beats allowance, hahaha.

My typical week I get two week days off, the others I work from 1600-2100, and I work generally from 1000-1900 or 1200-2100 on the weekends.

Edited by Assassinator

Strap a helmet cam to your head! I wanna see what it's like behind the scenes! And congrats on the job... im still in the part where I have yet to get off my bum and go to places to get apps :blink:

I don't like McDonalds' dress code... have to wear good shoes and a stupid tie... hate ties...

Congrats on your new job anyway. I'm transferring departments at my current job next week. I'm going to be cashiering, so that'll be an educational experience.... I guess.

nut

yeah... work was actually really productive today.. i learned a good amount.. this guy one of the managers helped me out and showed how if i am not working at the front desk how to help him with bagging the drive thru orders ect..

learned more from him in 15 mins then any of the others..

:halo::halo:

yeah... work was actually really productive today.. i learned a good amount.. this guy one of the managers helped me out and showed how if i am not working at the front desk how to help him with bagging the drive thru orders ect..

learned more from him in 15 mins then any of the others..

:halo::halo:

managers know best

<_<

nut

hah thx ..

work tommarow from 11-2 have to take the dang bus.. because both my brother and dad have work tommarow.. hoping i dont get mugged, beat, or raped

=/

hah thx ..

work tommarow from 11-2 have to take the dang bus.. because both my brother and dad have work tommarow.. hoping i dont get mugged, beat, or raped

=/

Ah, gotta love Oregon!

nut

came to work today... round... 11 for my 11-2 shift..

1:30 rolls around and the store managers like you want to work until 5? and im like sure why not..

4:30 rolls around and she says whats your shift tommarow? im like 5-9 shes like can you come in at 2? and work until 9? and im like hmmm sure..

so i am moving up in hours working... from 3 to 6 to 7 now =)

:spin2::spin2::spin2: