Who do YOU want to win the wold cup?

Allanon

Definately the Germans....just because Im from Holland and portugal knocked us out of the world cup in the worst game I've ever seen. :boo:

Definately the Germans....just because Im from Holland and portugal knocked us out of the world cup in the worst game I've ever seen. :boo:

You definately didn´t watch Brazil vs. France. Brazil played so horribly they looked like they were warming up the entire game.

Portugal are the biggest bunch of divers I've seen. I hope they rot in the land of fire and brimstone whilst little red satyr-like creatures cackle and poke their bottoms with red hot pitchforks.

That being said, I don't really have a preference. I would say Italy because I'm half Italian, but I don't really like them either.

Null.

For everyone who said Germany.. They're gone, game over..

Italy's taking it home this year.

I know all the teams I liked are out, Brazil, Spain, and Germany. Now, as long as France doesn´t win I´ll be happy.

You definately didn´t watch Brazil vs. France. Brazil played so horribly they looked like they were warming up the entire game.

I wholeheartedly agree there...I wanted Brazil or UK to win the whole thing (once I realized the U.S. didn't plan on showing up that is) but at this point I really wanna see France win it...c'mon wouldn't it be a great story to have Zidane be MVP in the World Cup Finals in the last professional game of his career?

the french aren't ALL that bad...I mean they did give us Virginie Ledoyen

:luxhello: