intrested in joining community

Guest Debiouz

Guest Debiouz
Guest Debiouz
Guest Debiouz
Guests

hey my name is Debiouz,i am the leader of clan Tactical Domination,i was wandering if u guys would accept my clan into your community,were are getting our own server soon.I have heard wonderful recomendations about this community and how it has a tourney called mcc and my clan and i would really like to participate in that tourney.We have a web site(Moving To a .com domain soon..)and all and a we have couple of members(i can get more).We are currently in a league called TWL. :D

I have a whole other load of info but it would take me forever to write it all out soo it would be better if u email me or aim me soo we can discuss it all.Thx :D

Soo Fatty and any others in this community can u plz get back to me on this i would really appreciate it thanks, Debiouz :D

Email : im_going_to_stab_u@hotmail.com

Aim : Platinum Berreta :D:D

Best advice I can give you is play with us in servers. Once we start recognizing your tag and players we can form an opinion of what your really like :). We strive for good, competitive fun... emphasis on fun. If that is your goal than stick around. If you want to emphasize the competitive part I would suggest trying CAL. But either way we are always looking for decent folks to hang out with!

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

not leaving yet, have to clear up my leave with my school

then i'm gone

<.<

How many clans does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

The world may never know.

So many clans to keep track of, its mind boggling! o0o

Nevertheless, as long as you guys don't smell like gunman ;) welcome aboard one of the coolest places around! :lol: