Saitek Eclipse II Illuminated Keyboard

Shazz

i had that one, you can't press more than 2 (sometimes even 1) arrow keys at once. sent it back.

same problem with the g15. i had to learn wsad. i really irritates me that companies don't think about stuff like that. there are a lot of old school gamers out there that started playing when arrow keys were used. i called logitech tech support and they basically didn't care.

same problem with the g15. i had to learn wsad. i really irritates me that companies don't think about stuff like that. there are a lot of old school gamers out there that started playing when arrow keys were used. i called logitech tech support and they basically didn't care.

Exactly the reason I didn't bother trying g15 as well.

I actually contacted Saitek about this problem as well and they said that this particular board was defective and to send it back for another one. I also sent the same complaint to Newegg where I bought it and instead of an exchange they just gave me a refund, so they probably knew about this problem and didn't even bother sending me another board.

That's why I still have the most simple board.

Lemme know if there is gonna be a good fancy board that doesn't have problems like these....

wasd ftw!!! (and yes I used to use the arrow keys exclusively, then I grew an opposable thumb :D:hug: you guys know i'm just joshin ya...right?...)

opposable thumb?

joshin?

i'm foreign i don't understand slang :)

GTA is played on arrow keys only for me. :halo:

I actually contacted Saitek about this problem as well and they said that this particular board was defective and to send it back for another one. I also sent the same complaint to Newegg where I bought it and instead of an exchange they just gave me a refund, so they probably knew about this problem and didn't even bother sending me another board.

Lemme know if there is gonna be a good fancy board that doesn't have problems like these....

Huh? What as wrong with the keyboard? Was the directional keys bad?

Huh? What as wrong with the keyboard? Was the directional keys bad?

basically, with the g15 you can't hold up and right and hit shift or down and left/right and hit ctrl. it wouldn't see the shift press or ctrl press. for those that started playing cs way back when arrow keys were default directional keys it's basiacally impossible to play like that.

btw, you can usually tell the old school arrow players cause they duck the instant they get in a fire fight. at least that's what i used to do. with wsad it's much harder to duck so i end up standing up a lot more.