Whered everyone go today?

Laz.e.rus

The online world seems empty. Is it a holiday I missed? Everyone playing 2142?

All servers empty atm except 3 in deathmatch server.

My sister had here baby shower today (lots of family and friends around). My brother in law, some of his friends and I went to the bar to watch the Browns vs Panthers ( <_< ).

Vacation all week. And the demo for 2142 doesn't allow for mouse runners - when I bind mouse1 (the right mouse button according to BF 2142) to forward, it unbinds the backwards key. :( Hope they get that fixed in the release.

I was hanging out at the local biker bar with the only sports bike. Yes, I did feel somewhat outta place. BTW Firefox RC2. Get it.. the auto spell checker when you type is very nice.

Vacation all week. And the demo for 2142 doesn't allow for mouse runners - when I bind mouse1 (the right mouse button according to BF 2142) to forward, it unbinds the backwards key. :( Hope they get that fixed in the release.

AHHHH!! That's what happened to me in BF2! I'm starting to regret downloading the demo... unless I can find some kind of config file or something... using the keyboard to walk and strafe is a handful.