GC looking to play WoW

wayfarer

Unclean, if you ever see this, join Anvilmar! Join us!! Become a part of the coalition!

:D

Oh, I totally want to. But I have a bunch of RL friends that play on the Zul'jin server, so I'm on there constantly.

Max - I have a lvl40 Warlock, a 19 rogue, a 19 priest, and a 10 mage. The 'lock and the rogue are the most fun to play so far.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just today begun to consider creating a character...power leveling it while at work and then one day using it to kill all your characters so you snap out of this spell WoW has over you and come back to where the real adventure lies...that or I'll drive to barrie and kick wayfarer's computer in the teeth

I took my 3 weeks of break from WoW and i don't know if i shud make a char on anvilmar cause i rlly like my other char ( all blues :D ) its only 35 bur restarting is meh.... if several ppl wud be starting i might as well too, maybe, sometime, not as a main...

Oh and i've never lvled any alliance past lvl 10, had several horde 50/60s but no alliance so I'd proly lvl slow :P

Edited by Max67

im thinking about firing my account back up. But I really dont want to play a PvE server. It pretty much ruins the game. Its horde vs alliance. They are enemies, to not be able to attack your enemy unless he agrees, I would say is somewhat.... lame?

Hello all.

Not sure if any of the regulars from my time are still on here, besides maybe jackie chan?

i was considering re-subscribing, and was looking for people to play with.

what server you on?

use GC ts?

Hello all.

Not sure if any of the regulars from my time are still on here, besides maybe jackie chan?

i was considering re-subscribing, and was looking for people to play with.

what server you on?

use GC ts?

JIFFY!!!

Long time no see man!

lol i have the urge to play so damn bad.

it kills me.

yet, i dont know if i want to get sucked back into the world of wow and never see the light of day again?

oh.

/wave jacki chan.

good to see you =p

im thinking about firing my account back up. But I really dont want to play a PvE server. It pretty much ruins the game. Its horde vs alliance. They are enemies, to not be able to attack your enemy unless he agrees, I would say is somewhat.... lame?

who decided on pve? i was highly considering until i read this.

pvp ftw?