The Most High Tech Urinal

aMnesiac

as if its not bad enough people some people dont wash their hands after going to the washroom when they have the option. They want to promote this product?

people will ALWAYS pee in public (YAY ALLITERATION!)...maybe they could have disinfectant gel dispensers on these as well.

That urilift would be sooooo much cooler if it went underground when you stepped in it. Then there would be complete privacy! (dont get in if you are clausterphobic) :=

Wow...worst possible place to be during a malfunction...

That urilift would be sooooo much cooler if it went underground when you stepped in it. Then there would be complete privacy! (dont get in if you are clausterphobic) :=

Wow...worst possible place to be during a malfunction...

LOL! :biglaugha::biglaugha: There is a man stuck in an underground urinal in Chicago today

And didn't the article say it takes two minutes to raise or lower it? Man, two minutes to lower, thirty seconds tops if you gotta really go (Unless the claustrophobia gives you "performance anxiety") and another two minutes to get back up? I think I'd rather take the chance on some passing hobo catching a glimpse of my wing-wang.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2000/09/22 (Can wang.)

I don't know what's more disturbing...the mural or the urinals. It's obvious that I'm not high-class enough to frequent such an establishment. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I'm the kind of person they'd actively try to keep out of such a hoity-toity (sp?) place.

i think its weird... but funny and gives you some entertainment as you.. release your .. anyways...

the world has come to a point where everything is based off of entertainment. In order for someone to pay remote attention, you have to make them laugh, or feel guilty.