If Anyone.. (senior project)

ShadowDog

guys... seriously >.<

Maybe you should seriously give some input as to what you are looking for? What exactly is your senior project? What is it supposed to accomplish? What is it for? I have no clue what you want or are looking for? How in-depth you want things? I mean, you can't just throw something out that open ended and vague and expect to get any serious input.

guys... seriously >.<

Maybe you should seriously give some input as to what you are looking for? What exactly is your senior project? What is it supposed to accomplish? What is it for? I have no clue what you want or are looking for? How in-depth you want things? I mean, you can't just throw something out that open ended and vague and expect to get any serious input.

i'll basicly do anything.. i dont really care that much, i just am trying to find the easiest thing.. maybe with a GC member so i create more friendships in the community.

guys... seriously >.<

i'll basicly do anything.. i dont really care that much, i just am trying to find the easiest thing.. maybe with a GC member so i create more friendships in the community.

I hate to be rude but you didn't answer BGB's question Shadowdog. Tell us what you're interested in and maybe someone will suggest something that you find cool and will want to do it, and maybe even with them.

i dunno exactly what im interested in o.o

Holy crap! Sounds like your avg HS student in the US.

Here the Japanese are wasting their time with 4 hours of tutoring every night after school, and taking univeristy exams... and we expect our hard-pressed students to explain to us what a senior project is all about?...How crazy!

Okies...really...

What IS a senior project?...I am sure one of your teachers gave you a handout or some such thing detailing the requirements...why don't you run that down for us?

Do you have to create a thesis? Do you have to research? Do you have to document your observations and back it up with cogent reinforcement?...

Come on...throw us a bone.

Well, for my senior project/prank, a bunch of seniors caught birds and chicklens from a farm nearby and covered them in mud, then released them into the building during lunch. Chaos everywhere. but fun.

did you even read what a senior project is...?

also thats nice... but we already put cows on the roof. gg.

dude.... write about you HS school experience.. even though I know you think it is BS.. explain how it helped out in the real world.. or explain how it prepared you for college

or you could always write about the side effect legal and illegal drugs....there bad mmmkay

I am still confused on what you have to do but I think I may know what you are talking about. If you have to job shadow someone then I would pick a field that interesting whether its: engineering, arts, biology, chemistry, math, english, or whatever it maybe. Then talk to your parents about if they know anyone in that field that you choose. Next step is writing that person a letter or calling them over the phone and asking if you can job shadow him or her. Let me know if I am on track or not.

I am still confused on what you have to do but I think I may know what you are talking about. If you have to job shadow someone then I would pick a field that interesting whether its: engineering, arts, biology, chemistry, math, english, or whatever it maybe. Then talk to your parents about if they know anyone in that field that you choose. Next step is writing that person a letter or calling them over the phone and asking if you can job shadow him or her. Let me know if I am on track or not.

somewhat.. but it has to be local seeing as you folow them as much as you would be in school.