GC and people in it.

Franny

Okay, its time to add things up and summarize. I will start replying from top to bottom.

Monthos. Dude, I apologize if my money statement has offended you. Overall I agree with your post, you had some good points out there.

Loki. Actually I dont remember when I was playing on "easy side".. its more like a habbit now, every time I join the server its either for loosing team or on the hard side. I agree, I might not have the best attitude, maybe sometimes my ego gets hurt, but I am trying not to talk trash. Once again, we are going back to "telling what to do" and all those unneseccary threats of banning if you "disobey" my order. If you want me on the other team, just tell me when to switch and I will. If you see me somewhat "camp" I am doing it not because I am trying to be a jackass, for stats or anything else. Many times I was alone "camping" and won the round. Cs main objective - win the round. Ways of achieving of that goal are different, maybe If I pick them off and then plant a bomb I have a higher chance to win rather then just going in there and dying. I just played this game too much and I can anticipate/predict peoples movements/actions. If you see me 1vsMany - sit back, relax and enjoy the show, its turns out to be quite entertaining sometimes.

Mohawk, you are a nice guy, I am glad you shared your thoughts.

Couple words about ReadTHIS post. That post has been made by my best friend and roommate, who used to play on GC this summer. I didnt ask him to post anything, he just got my back like any real friend would do. Imo he had some valid arguments.

Anonymo. Appreciate your contribution to this problem man.

Magruter. I see what you are saying. Well, maybe my plan was not the best in that situation, noone is perfect, you know. And the only reason I didnt go with Rashad was because I wanted to flank them while he distracts. And yeah, I like to play under different aliases, but I dont see anything wrong with it. Anyway, just let me know if you have any strategies and I will be happy to support.

Allanon. I agree with you man. Well, check this out. Lets say the bomb is planted and I am not able to defuse it - lack of time maybe, or something else. Instead of just going there in blind effort to defuse it - I can just pick few "runners" off and by doing that they loose their guns. Guns which will be used to kill you next round. So why just die when I can take their weapons along with their brains on the floor? It will do just GOOD for my team, not the opposite.

Maverick. I agree with your post as well, especially point #4. Sometimes few unhappy admins join the server and just fill up the server with their "negativism". I mean cmon, relax, dont abuse your power while trying to mock players in their actions.

Good post Duma.

I think I've mentioned everyone I wanted. However there still is one "personality" who is just out of his bounds to prove himself. I am tired of that kids immaturity. I might sound a little mean, but there is something wrong with your nose. Its brown for some reason. You are like a plug in every hole, you want to stick in everywhere. Well, if your mom gave you 50$ that doesnt make you the king of all gc. And stop saying " we are ... bla bla bla". You do not represent the whole coalition here, and I dont think your opinion matters to anyone.

To conclude this. I bet you guys have asked yourself that question - Why are you even here? Why are you still playing on gc?

Well, maybe I like playing with you guys, maybe I am not that bad as you make it sound.

Lets all live and play in peace, and let the helmet be on you!

Franny.

Edited by Franny

To be perfectly honest, most of my encounters with you have left me disliking you more each time. You have little to no respect for other players, regardless of their skill level. You're not a team player, you're not a friendly player. You have skill, certainly, but you never use it to help others out. You come across as arrogant and rude, and it makes me hate to play at the same time. I don't mean to be insulting here or anything, I'm just saying how it is through my eyes. /end KP's two cents

To be perfectly honest, most of my encounters with you have left me disliking you more each time. You have little to no respect for other players, regardless of their skill level. You're not a team player, you're not a friendly player. You have skill, certainly, but you never use it to help others out. You come across as arrogant and rude, and it makes me hate to play at the same time. I don't mean to be insulting here or anything, I'm just saying how it is through my eyes. /end KP's two cents

Finally someone said their true opinion. I didn't want to say anything like this for I know Franny probably feels the same way towards me if not he is a liar. Finally, I must say Franny you don't respect others so why should anyone respect you period. Most of the time when I see you on you seem to make wise arse comments to others especially towards me. I must say I am glad GC finally banned you for you should of been gone a long time ago. OH and you don't "ALWAYS switch teams when asked"

*DEAD* nFD.Franny : wow good job demoner

*DEAD* nFD.Franny : you can zoom in

*DEAD* [T.i6] Demoner : got you

*DEAD* [T.i6] Demoner : good thing you arent a smart person or anything (i wanted to say smart a_ _ yes a little out of line and probably shouldnt of said anything)

*DEAD* [T.i6] Demoner : of that nature

*DEAD* nFD.Vоvик : ?

*DEAD* nFD.Franny : stop talking

*DEAD* nFD.Vоvик : super

*DEAD* [T.i6] Demoner : try me

*DEAD* [T.i6] Demoner : since you started

[T.i6] Demoner : nice balanced teams (was 6-0 them and had an extra player and no cts had ratio)

nFD.Franny : what are you aiming with? 21st finger?

[T.i6] Demoner : franny take your mouth and keep it shut

nFD.Franny : how about a no

nFD.Franny : haha

nFD.Franny : hahaha

nFD.Franny : you got pwned

[T.i6] Demoner : ok enough with you

[T.i6] Demoner : nice to see no one can even try to balance

!Ncrypted : the faster its over the better

nFD.Franny : what are you talking about, teams are fine (8-0 them at this point still no ct at ratio)

*DEAD* !Ncrypted : lol, i thought they'd get 1 win... ouch

[€×-£.] §gt Shenaniganﺡ : so out of it today

nFD.Vоvик : cts don't want it

I think that speaks for itself. I just wish I had all the logs of when you said things like this. Have fun fragging other places.

At this point, it seems like we are beating a dead horse..

Franny has responded, and I think it was an encouraging post. I'd welcome him back in the servers whenever this ban is up (if it was temp.)..

I'd say we're good to go... unless someone has another point to bring up, or it continues to be a problem..

Edited by mohawk

Alright now I remember Franny. Recognized the nfd tag. I'm not going to try and beat a dead horse here.

He killed me alot. I did not enjoy that.

I don't remember the guy saying much so I can't comment on attitude. On the other hand, there are alot worse people who talk alot more crap.

I don't really buy the "stacking the easy side" stuff. Most people pick the side they want to play. You want to play that side, you make that side win. End of story. It's not about the guy with the top score carrying yours or the other team, it's what you do. You don't like that your side is getting pummeled? Change how you're playing. You don't need to switch the players.

Alright now I remember Franny. Recognized the nfd tag. I'm not going to try and beat a dead horse here.

He killed me alot. I did not enjoy that.

I don't remember the guy saying much so I can't comment on attitude. On the other hand, there are alot worse people who talk alot more crap.

I don't really buy the "stacking the easy side" stuff. Most people pick the side they want to play. You want to play that side, you make that side win. End of story. It's not about the guy with the top score carrying yours or the other team, it's what you do. You don't like that your side is getting pummeled? Change how you're playing. You don't need to switch the players.

cowboy o.o franny and vovik on any team will usually almost certainly carry the team alone. :wiggle2: hehe wiggles.

lol this thread so reminds me of the mmmm forums about 5 years ago.

someone call a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhmbulance.

words of advice.. If your a good player and you like you to cry about how other players suck.. you have lost all respect around here.. and you more than likely suck yourself and no fun to play with.

If your good and you know it, why don't you just pity the fools that aren't as elite as yourself and not say anything?

Also, if you were a pro cs player, Id think you would understand not everyone is a pro that plays here. We all try to be excellent team players, not stat whores.

I think its safe and about time to close this topic.

Franny, thanks for your reply, I wish there was more in response to my post than just the money comment, but alas. Everyone has had their chance to express their opinion, anything else can either be hashed out in the got banned forum, or via PM. I dont know how long you were banned for, but anything else about that topic should be taken there.

Mods, can this thread be closed now?

Also, if you were a pro cs player, Id think you would understand not everyone is a pro that plays here. We all try to be excellent team players, not stat whores.

Careful, ephemeral got banned for saying that.

indeed, but I wasn't calling anyone a whore. We all know the lamens term for a player who cares more about his stats than he does playing the game. So my apologies if anyone is offended. I didnt mean to cause a stir, I just find it amusing every so often a good player comes along and likes to talk down to the lesser beings.. They think they are the first, but we have all seen it time and time again.

sorry didn't know he was banned, but yes. You either play by the Community rules(don't say anything if you dont like them) and own everyone. Or talk trash, cause kiddie drama and get banned. Topic should be closed.

Edited by NOFX

I like Cowboy's post. Change how you play. Use the shooters to your advantage or figure out how to use your team to take em out.

However, in the end, it's not about skill, or stacking....it's about attitude. It's ALLLLLL about attitude. All of it. Every bit. 100%. Nobody likes to get pwnt, but getting pwnt by someone you like and who is fun to be around takes the edge off.

<hugs mags> He used one of my terms of endearment...he called me Fatster.....

Point blank, everyone should strive to be someone that people are happy to see in the server.....win or lose, we've played this game long enough and have built a community around it....isn't it about much more than the game itself? Which brings me back to the part about attitude.....

What's gonna be on your CS Epitaph????? Write what you'd like it to say, I'm curious. Write it, and then live up to it.

Closed due to the tri-fecta:

1. Franny is silent

2. We are seeing some "jumping on the pile"

3. Fatty has spoken

If any comments need to be had, pm an admin a mod with your request or your post. Thanks!

Edited by duma