So whats up with you?

gOOters

(edited)

Me not too much. Last night I was watching "Beauty and the Geek" with my wife. I saw Maggrutel's twin on there, the guy with all the hair named Nate. Anyhow it was her night to pick the show because we had watched LOTR the night before (I finished my 5.1 system this Christmas ;) ). Maybe I am a geek too.

Anyhow we were watching the show and my wife's friend called up and they talked for about an hour. I was like "YES!" and hopped on my computer and got into a cool little server (trust me, I think .gc are the bestest) with several "old" guys like me that run it. So Im playing D2 and just goofing off, of course Im pwning because Im |337 like that, and this CT runs up the ramp to me from DD with his knife out while I was scoped in on short A (Im a T). Well, I heard him but he got a stab in first, I unscoped and jumped and shot while spinning...465 damage. It was funny. :)

Oh, and Im going to have a kid.

:freak:

Edited by gOOters

last night my girlfriend pulled me away from a very important meeting so we could go to the grocery store together. i'm not sure why, but i was compelled to pick up a bottle of EHM-To White Zinfandel. not bad, but a bit girlie for my taste. after that we watched the real world. there's a chick on there that's screamy-crying-crazy. if magruter were a hot girl, that'd be her. instead, magruter fishes. :boo:

i'm eating chinese food for lunch. it's great.

I'm taking the next four days and relishing the fact that I don't go back to teaching until Monday, and that I've been about as irresponsible as I can possibly be over the last few days as well.

It feels good to stay up until 3AM because you want to, instead of having to, and not getting out of bed before 10 feels awesome, as well.

My best friend just got married in Cuba, so I had to be down there, giving that whole best-man speech. ...then my uncle and my grandmother passed in rather traumatic ways, and with all three of those things, and the time off work, I'm in debt up to... ...well, up to a lot of money. I managed to pay a bit of it off, in lieu of Christmas presents, which are still forthcoming. That's kinda my short-list o' dewm.

Oh, and I'm most assuredly NOT having a kid. Not that I wouldn't love to... ...it's just that if I was, I'd really need to put a lock on my bedroom door, to keep people from sneaking in, without me knowing. ...or at least post a sign, asking them to wake me up, first...

Congrats on the kid, Goots. I'm totally happy for you. ...not quite as happy as the 180, unscoped headshot, but I'm happy nonetheless.

Edited by Norguard

Beauty and the Geek is one of those shows that justifies my support for euthanizing the stupid. Likewise, though, some of those nerds, despite being smart, are otherwise freaking hopeless.

Really, they took some pretty bad human beings from both ends of the intelligence spectrum and put them together for mainstream America's amusement.

so....is the kid in gc yet?

LOL.

last night my girlfriend pulled me away from a very important meeting so we could go to the grocery store together. i'm not sure why, but i was compelled to pick up a bottle of EHM-To White Zinfandel. not bad, but a bit girlie for my taste. after that we watched the real world. there's a chick on there that's screamy-crying-crazy. if magruter were a hot girl, that'd be her. instead, magruter fishes. :boo:

i'm eating chinese food for lunch. it's great.

as a master angler of north america i resent that fish comment on behalf of all the anglers of north america, besides the eskimos, they're crazzzzzzy