Post your gaming setup

Cujo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine at my new place. I just set the place up and am still setting it up. Still have yet to hook up my 19-inch wide screen for dual use and my old 2003 server machine.

desktop.jpg

Oh yeah, my specs.

Breifly, I am running:

20 Inch ViewSonic LCD

Opteron 165 Dual Core OC'd to 2.3 Ghz

2-Gig G-Skill

ATI X1800XT (upgrade coming in next couple of months)

Antec 550 HE NEO PSU

No Speakers at this time, something new in the works.

My other machine is an Athlon 3500

1GB Ram

Antec 400 Wat PSU

and that's about it.

Edited by ZeroDamage

where are you gonna put that extra monitor on that desk? woo, that viewsonic just fits. sick looking headphones.

On the right side where those books are. I have an e-machine that I need to set up for my wife. Paid $150 for it for my wife on black friday back in the fall. 3.2 Ghz Celeron with 1GB of RAM. 80GB Hard Drive. Not bad eh?

I like the new desk Mo..

Thanks bushm....it was pretty cheap so it's kinda flimsy but doesn't hold onto drink rings like a wood desk (i'm coaster-handicapped)

Which midi keyboard is that, and what program are you using with it?

Oh yeah, and where do you get your samples from? I'm thinking about getting one...

It's the Evolution MK-249C. Now when I bought it, Evolution was a pretty no name company and lots of people had told me that I just blew $300...but I had a little insider information. Turns out (and I completely missed this myself, only finding out right now since you asked about it) that M-Audio actually bought Evolution...who knew!? Anyways, it's a great keyboard. They don't make the exact model (249C) anymore but their 4 series is really nice which they just released, I would definitely recommend checking them out. They give you the option of using Midi or USB (I prefer USB as it powers it at the same time and they don't come with power adapters). I primarily use Reason and Cubase with it and in both it maps the knobs almost perfectly (at least they all work, if they don't correspond to what the knobs say they do).

Of course...if you didn't notice in the picture...I don't have monitors! I have to use my logitech USB headset for PC sound (or my 7.1 system but it sounds weird from where I sit) and of course the latency is horrible (not as horrible as my old Creative Live 5.1 card I'd like to note) with the Logitech USB sound card in the headphones so I program my drums and do EQ stuff with my Logitech headset and fool around with melodies and sounds over my surround system through my M-Audio card...

Grats on Naruto ZD :P

I am honestly loving the new series as well as Bleach. The new intro tune for Naruto is great. You can see it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18hv1_new-naruto-intro

I've been keeping up with Bleach but I'm like three volumes behind on the manga. Last time I went the the bookstore I wasn't sure which one I needed. Of course it was the one they didn't have, like it is with every other manga I read.

Grats on Naruto ZD :P

I am honestly loving the new series as well as Bleach. The new intro tune for Naruto is great. You can see it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18hv1_new-naruto-intro

I've been keeping up with Bleach but I'm like three volumes behind on the manga. Last time I went the the bookstore I wasn't sure which one I needed. Of course it was the one they didn't have, like it is with every other manga I read.

I do not buy them. I do not read the Bleach mangas, I am enjoying the surprise of the new Bleach. I read the Naruto Mangas but wait for the scanlations each week.

• 3 months later...